Announcing - Sea Witch Antiques - North Carolina Antiques and Collectibles

Old February 4th 04, 07:19 PM
MichaelDHudson

Default Announcing - Sea Witch Antiques - North Carolina Antiques and Collectibles

ANNOUNCING - "Sea Witch Antiques - North Carolina Antiques and
Collectibles"

We are pleased to announce to the quality antiques and collectibles
marketplace our new Internet web site
http://www.SeaWitchAntiques.com/Intromovie.htm produced by Michael D.
Hudson, located in Ashland, Virginia. (A small community located north
of Richmond, VA.)

We have developed a website specifically for the discriminating
collector who wants top quality antiques and collectibles at a fair
price. Our site is designed to offer you more than just our products.
We have news feeds for Home & Garden, Museums, Entertainment and more.
We have arranged with Amazon to offer books, DVDs, Video and Popular
Music for the whole family to enjoy. We have trivia about North
Carolina and a special feed from the Little Known Facts Show about
early Americana and how this country got started. We even have a Just
for Kids section.

We take our role as information provider very seriously. We strive to
offer you information to make your antique and collectible buying
decisions easier. We also strive to keep the content on our site truly
for the general audience which includes the children. If ever you have
a question or complaint, we want to hear from you. To err is human; to
correct a mistake is good business!

We carry product in various categories including: furniture, clocks,
jewelry, crystal, glassware, figurines, gnomes, pottery, Persian rugs,
and other fine collectibles. Among the styles and brands we often
carry a Blue Willow, Flow Blue, Fostoria, Goebel, Heisey, Henkel
Harris, Homer Laughlin, Hummel, Kashan, Lexington, Limoges, Nippon,
Noritake, Occupied Japan, Royal Dalton, Sessions, Seth Thomas,
Sherrill, Spode, Steuben, Swarovski, Thomasville, Toby, Waterford,
Wexford.

For more information on this exciting event please call, write or
e-mail.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Jean and Dean Hudson
Sea Witch Antiques
1109 North Sneads Ferry Road
Sneads Ferry, NC 28460
(910)327-2181

Visit our intro page:
http://www.SeaWitchAntiques.com/Intromovie.htm

This is the "fun" stuff for collectors as well as home or business.