FA: numis lit, albums and exonumia on ebaY this week ...

Old April 26th 04, 04:30 PM
Ken Barr

Default FA: numis lit, albums and exonumia on ebaY this week ...

FA: numismatic literature, albums and exonumia on eBaY this week ...

It's nearing the End Of The Month, and I have Bills To Pay, so I have a
Whole Lotta Stuff closing on eBaY this week, to wit:

Closing tonight, Monday, April 26th:
Eleven lots of numismatic literature, including bulk lots of Bowers &
Merena, Birkler - Waddell, Tom Cederlind, Coin Galleries and Frank
Sternberg catalogs, Superior catalogs of Munoz I and Munoz II, Taisei
Baldwin Gillio Catalogue 19 (Ceylon), a five-pound lot of ancient coin
dealers FPLs / auction catalogs, 18 different issues of Money Talks
and a January 2004 PCGS Poopulation Report ...

Closing Tuesday night, April 27th:
Eighteen lots of used coin albums, including Library of Coins albums for
Lincoln Cents, General Dime Size, Standing Liberty Quarters, Morgan
Dollars, Early Dimes (1796 - on, first of this title I've handled ...),
General Large Half Dollars, Canada 20c/25c, Canada 50c and Canada Dollars,
plus Whitman Bookshelf albums for U S Type Set Large Denominations,
Lincoln Cents, Liberty Nickels, Liberty Seated Quarters, Standing Liberty
Quarters, Liberty Seated Halves, Walking Liberty Halves, Trade Dollars
and Canadian Halves.

Closing Wednesday night, April 28th:
Twenty lots of tokens, including two Civil War patriotics, two Civil War
storecards, an 1852 New York early merchant token, trade tokens from
Bishop CA, Mariposa CA, Oakdale CA, Oakland CA, Ukiah CA (unlisted in
Kappen), Lincoln NE, Elko NV, Sweet Home OR, Cody WY, four billiard/dairy
mavericks, a Mysto Magic magician token and a GGIE 1939 elongated cent.

Closing Thursday night, April 29th:
Twenty lots of medals, including items from Omaha NE, Concord NY, New
York NY, Troy NY, Astoria OR, Mapleton PA and Wakefield VA, plus a relic
medal from the U S Frigate Constellation, a neat Aerial Cableway medal
from Cape Town South Africa, a So-Called Dollar from the International
Monetary Conference 1946, a NYWF 1939 Rockefeller Center spinner, a
gorgeous Franklin Mint silver medal for the ANA 1999, two scarce CSNA
club medals and several other California coin club medals.

A complete list is available at:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...d=kenbarrnumis

or search for sellerid kenbarrnumis
or click on the "eBay Listings" link on my homepage
http://www.kenbarr.com

Thanks!

--
Ken Barr Numismatics