LEARN HOW A 15-YEAR-OLD STUDENT MADE $71,000. WITH ONLY $30

Old August 31st 03, 10:38 AM
SERIOUS MONEY

Default LEARN HOW A 15-YEAR-OLD STUDENT MADE $71,000. WITH ONLY $30

PARENTS OF 15-YEAR-OLD FIND $71,000 HIDDEN IN HIS CLOSET!

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY AND
RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS
CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

The makers of this program have now automated
it. For a fee of only $30 you can get started
immediately.

Start Making Money within Minutes.
Visit: http://explode.to/EasyMoney

PARENTS OF 15-YEAR-OLD FIND $71,000 HIDDEN IN
HIS CLOSET!

Does this headline look familiar? Of course it
does. You most likely have just seen this story
recently featured on a major nightly news
program (USA) 20/20 & Oprah. His mother was
cleaning and putting laundry away when she
came across a large brown paper bag that was
suspiciously buried beneath some clothes and a
skateboard in the back of the 15-year-old son's
closet. Nothing could have prepared her for the
shock she got when she opened the bag and found
it was full of cash. Five-dollar bills,
twenties, fifties and hundreds, all neatly
rubber-banded and labeled piles.

"My first thought was that he had robbed a
bank," says the 41-year-old woman. "There was
over $71,000 in that bag - that's more than my
husband earns in a year."

The woman immediately called her husband at the
car dealership where he worked to tell him what
she had discovered. He came home right away and
they drove together to the boy's school and
picked him up. Little did they suspect that
where the money came from was more shocking than
actually finding it in the closet.

As it turns out, the boy had been sending out,
via e-mail, a type of "report" to e-mail
addresses that he obtained off the Internet.
Every day after school for the past 2 months, he
had been doing this right on his computer in his
bedroom.

"I just got the e-mail one day and I figured
what the heck, I put my name on it like the
instructions said and I started sending it out,"
says the clever 15-year-old.

The e-mail letter listed 5 addresses and
contained instructions to send one $5 bill to
each person on the list, then delete the address
at the top and move the other addresses down,
and finally to add your name to the top of the
list.

The letter goes on to state that you would
receive several thousand dollars in five-dollar
bills within 2 weeks if you sent out the letter
with your name at the top of the 5-addressee
list. "I get junk e-mail all the time- and
really did not think it was going to work." the
boy continues.

Within the first few days of sending out the
e-mail- the post office box that his parents
had gotten him for his video-game magazine
subscriptions began to fill up with not
magazines, but envelopes containing $5 bills.

"About a week later I rode my bike down to the
post office and my box had one magazine and
about 300 envelopes stuffed in it. There was
also a yellow slip that said I had to go up to
the post office counter. So thought I was in
trouble or something (laughs)." He goes on- "I
went up to the counter and they had a whole box
of more mail for me. I had to ride back home and
empty out my backpack because I could not carry
it all.

" Over the next few weeks, the boy continued
sending out the e-mail. "The money just kept
coming in and I just kept sorting it and
stashing it in the closet, I barely had
time for my homework." He had also been riding
his bike to several of the banks in his area
and exchanging the $5 bills for twenties,
fifties, and hundreds.

"I didn't want the banks to get suspicious, so
I kept riding to different banks with like five
thousand at a time in my backpack. I would
usually tell the lady at the bank counter that
my dad had sent me in to exchange the money and
he was outside waiting for me. One time the lady
gave me a really strange look and told me that
she would not be able to do it for me and my dad
would have to come in and do it, but I just rode
to the next bank down the street (laughs)."

Surprisingly, the boy did not have any reason to
be afraid. The reporting news team examined and
investigated the so-called "chain letter" the
boy was sending out and found that it was not a
chain letter at all. In fact, it was completely
legal according to US Postal and Lottery Laws,
Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341, or Title 18,
Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code
of federal regulations. Volume 16, Sections 255
and 436, which state a product or service must
be exchanged for money received.

Now automated for a fee of only $30 you can get
started immediately. Money deposited directly
into your Storm Pay or Pay Pal account.

Start Making Money within Minutes.
Visit: http://explode.to/EasyMoney

Thanks to the computer age and the Internet!
Making money has never been so easy!

Yours in the best of Health, Wealth & Happiness.

Jason