I am looking for a kind of pen

Old November 17th 03, 03:39 AM

you of a firm grip on the turns.

I came to like it so much
and to belive in its indispensibility
that I dubbed it a 'divine brush'.

Its mechanism is simple. A spring
to be placed near the tip of the pen
for all the other pens is to be placed
behind the top of the ink cartridge
so that, pressed on the surface, the pen collpases
somewhat inward and, released, springs back.

I lost the pen and I like to have another one.
None is available here in Seoul, South Korea.
Is there anyone who can help me
to get another such pen?

Incidentally, pen makers may well adopt the idea.

CK
Seoul, South Korea

One of a Kind Red Sox items Bill and Hillary Autographs 0 December 7th 04 12:13 AM
(kind of OT) CSI - George Eads and Jorja Fox fired Gunther Autographs 0 July 16th 04 01:23 AM
success, kind of SBFan2000 Autographs 0 February 3rd 04 08:25 PM
my longest wait to date/a kind failure Dahoov2 Autographs 2 July 20th 03 09:14 PM