LOOKING FOR: Ami Automatic Hostess Jukebox Info

Old August 25th 06, 06:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Scott Hildenbrand

Default LOOKING FOR: Ami Automatic Hostess Jukebox Info

Hey folks..

I've been searching all over the place for information and pictures of
the Ami Automatic Hostess 1940/41..

The best I could find is this:
http://www.pinballrebel.com/archive/...ss/hostess.htm

What I really need is any other pictures, head on shots, full side
profiles and if at all humanly possible the dimensions of the unit.
Height, Depth, Width, etc..

You see, I'm going to attempt to build a replica as well as I can
humanly do so. Now the marque art will be hard, but I've found some
sources for similar 40's/50's art prints of women that may work in its
place just as well.

So if anyone can help me out, just gimme a reply.. If you use email,
remove the _SPAMFREE_

Scott--
Old September 1st 06, 02:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Coinopwarehouse

30 1/2 inches wide on the top section. There is a picture of another
version of one which I currently own at www.coinopwarehouse.com if you
scroll down through the picture section.