Hand Struck Tokens

Old March 2nd 05, 09:25 PM
Kyle Mutcher

Default Hand Struck Tokens

Hi Folks,
I just posted a couple pics in alt.binaries.pictures.numismatic of some
tokens I've made in the past while. I'll be making some new designs for my
shop (Four Corners Coin and Currency) and a Club token for the Edmonton
Numismatic Society in the upcomming weeks. Fell free to comment or ask
questions. The Bimetal $8 token is currently in production (mintage approx
40pcs so far).

Enjoy,
Kyle.
Four Corners Coin and Currency
201 Edmonton Street
Winnipeg MB
204 942 5953

Old March 4th 05, 04:27 PM
Edwin Johnston

Kyle Mutcher wrote:
Hi Folks,
I just posted a couple pics in alt.binaries.pictures.numismatic of some
tokens I've made in the past while. I'll be making some new designs for my
shop (Four Corners Coin and Currency) and a Club token for the Edmonton
Numismatic Society in the upcomming weeks. Fell free to comment or ask
questions. The Bimetal $8 token is currently in production (mintage approx
40pcs so far).

Enjoy,
Kyle.
Four Corners Coin and Currency
201 Edmonton Street
Winnipeg MB
204 942 5953

Hi,
I picked up one of your rcc tokens a while back.
I love the designs on the bimetallic "Four Corners" token and the
Manitoba C.C. piece. (Bison are definitely IN these days, eh?) I'm also
interested in the new items you've described above.
Please let us know the metallic composition of these various pieces (old
and new), the approximate sizes, the symbolism inherent in the designs
and the availability & cost for folks like me in the USA.
Best of luck and keep coining!

coalbrookdale tokens......Fake jon Coins 0 February 18th 05 09:17 PM
New Information: Jersey 1813 Silver Tokens Harold Fears Coins 2 February 3rd 05 03:54 PM
FA: Communion Tokens, Hawaiian Tokens & Medals SiCordova Coins 0 September 14th 04 09:19 PM
WTT: RCC tokens Winde Walker Coins 5 February 22nd 04 08:57 PM
Big Update on African Coins & Tokens Paul Baker Coins 1 February 12th 04 02:20 AM