UK Help Needed

Old March 15th 04, 10:59 AM
fon

Default UK Help Needed

Hi All

I live in the UK and am very new to this. I've started by sending off
requests to star wars actors in the UK but now I want to go international
and not just starwars.

I've just spoken to the guy in my local post office about what I would need
to send to hopefully get a reply and he didn't have a clue. So if there's
anybody on here from the Uk who could give me some help that would be great.

I've checked out this newsgroup and amazed by the succes you guys have had.
Some of your websites are fantastic.

I'm also in need of a good UK place that I can get decant priced photos from
so I can send these off.

Thanks for your time

FON

Old March 15th 04, 03:15 PM
dahoov2

As for your Star Wars stuff, HURRY and go to my old diaries because
I'll be moving them in the next month. There's lots of information.
Work from the oldest. MOST work. Not all as they may be a little
outdated, but most of the old stanbys work.

www.starwarsautographs.com
look on the right side for the diaries

Old March 15th 04, 05:23 PM
Matt Thomas

When I send requests internationally from the UK,
I enclose my letter to the celeb, a self addressed
envelope, my item and an IRC (Internetional Reply
Coupon)

International Reply Coupons are vouchers that can
be exchanged for postage in a different country.
Although I use this method, some people buy stamps
online from a certain countries postal service, or
trade stamps with other collectors.

Hope this helps

Matt

"fon" wrote in
message ...
Hi All

I live in the UK and am very new to this. I've

started by sending off
requests to star wars actors in the UK but now I

want to go international
and not just starwars.

I've just spoken to the guy in my local post

office about what I would need
to send to hopefully get a reply and he didn't

have a clue. So if there's
anybody on here from the Uk who could give me

some help that would be great.

I've checked out this newsgroup and amazed by

the succes you guys have had.
Some of your websites are fantastic.

I'm also in need of a good UK place that I can

get decant priced photos from
so I can send these off.

Thanks for your time

FON

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system
(http://www.grisoft.com).
Date: 13/03/04

Old March 16th 04, 03:55 AM
Bcoton

Photos: moviemarket.co.uk

You can always order stamps from the country's website (wherever you are
sending it to) it is cheaper than IRCs.

Bookmark Dahoov's page...its like the Bible for Star Wars. Actually not like
it is!