The Nudos' thanksgiving "turkey"

Old November 22nd 06, 11:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default The Nudos' thanksgiving "turkey"

Bon apetit, ****wad! ROFLMAO

Be sure to wait long enough for all the frames to load, so you can see
the turkey talk about "freedom fer Iraq" or "no chile leff behind" or
some other lie.

Gotta love PhotoShop!

http://i9.tinypic.com/2hgr8l5.gif
Old November 23rd 06, 01:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

Where's the audio though? Considering one of the Dems "invented" the
Internet, seems a little low tech. My apologies if lack of sound is a result
of my antiquated system or lack of savvy.
Why are Sadaam, Osama, Kim Jong Il, Michael Richards, ad nauseum not
portrayed a turkeys?

Old November 23rd 06, 01:52 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 01:39:08 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

Why are Sadaam, Osama, Kim Jong Il, Michael Richards, ad nauseum not
portrayed a turkeys? snip

They're other genii and species. Bush Bird and Cheney Monster are
both turkeys.

There is no audio track for a reason...it changes daily, so just
insert whatever Bush Bird is babbling on TV as the audio, and you're
all set!

I would've inserted Noodles' visage onto this one, except I don't have
an animated body of an amoeba handy.
Old November 23rd 06, 02:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
jailhouserock

William W Western wrote:
Where's the audio though? Considering one of the Dems "invented" the
Internet, seems a little low tech. My apologies if lack of sound is a result
of my antiquated system or lack of savvy.
Why are Sadaam, Osama, Kim Jong Il, Michael Richards, ad nauseum not
portrayed a turkeys?

you have to remember, it's that time of year again for Bob- when the
Christian holidays come around, and he's left out- being he's an
athiest- and he has no family- so he resents the holidays

have a Merry Christmas, WWW !

Old November 23rd 06, 02:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
jailhouserock

Default someone's feeling the lonely athiest holiday blues again ! archived DeserTBob Xmas post

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...d39cce3c6d1ed5

From: DeserTBoB
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Merry Christmas to all- Peace and Good Will !
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:51:42 -0800

**** xmas. It's just an arbitrary date the early church nutters came
up with to replace the winter solstice celebrations that people came
up with to prevent routine winter depression. They can't even agree
when xmas really was...Dec. 21? Dec. 25? Jan. 6? Ask enough
churches, they'll give you several answers, none of which are backed
up by evidence or any unimpeachable record. The reason the nutters
backed away from Dec. 21 was that this was the solstice, and that was
"SCIENCE"...ooooh, bad! In the US, xmas became a commercially driven
holiday originally hyped by Macy's, Best's, Bloomingdale's and
Gimbel's in New York City to boost sales, since Jews weren't big on
gift buying (can't make a big profit on selling draedels, can you?),
and the christians would turn their wallets inside out.

Me? I'm going to enjoy our salubrious weather outside and prune some
shrubbery and get ready for spring, which might be early this year. As
for Associated Stores, Target, Wally-Fart and the other money
grubbers, here's my "holiday greeting": Start the after xmas sales
already!

....and here's my "holiday greeting":You many THINK you're above the law

of the land and the laws of moral,
responsible behavior, but you'll get yours...hopefully this year. And
then, you'll pay and pay and pay and pay. May your misery be
compounded and your schizophrenia land you in a state
mental facility!

Old November 23rd 06, 04:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

They're other genii and species. Bush Bird and Cheney Monster are
both turkeys.

He sure looked crispy, golden, and well basted.
There is no audio track for a reason...it changes daily, so just
insert whatever Bush Bird is babbling on TV as the audio, and you're
all set!

I found myself watching it with his conversation earlier this
year with Tony Blair running through my head.
Anyway...Happy Thanksgiving to all the U.S.ers on here. All two of you?

Old November 23rd 06, 04:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

Christian holidays come around, and he's left out- being he's an
athiest- and he has no family- so he resents the holidays

I think just about everyone has some kind of holiday they
celebrate around that time. Christmas is still the big dog, though.
have a Merry Christmas, WWW !

Well, thanks kindly. I hope to.

Old November 23rd 06, 05:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 23 Nov 2006 06:05:10 -0800, "jailhouserock"
wrote:

you have to remember, it's that time of year again for Bob- when the
Christian holidays snip

Hey Noodles...er, ****-for-brains! "Thanksgiving" is NOT a "religious
holiday."

Friggin' moron.

How'd ya like your animated Bush Bird? LMAO!
Old November 23rd 06, 07:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:55:25 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

I found myself watching it with his conversation earlier this
year with Tony Blair running through my head. snip

Now, with Blair leaving office soon, Bush Bird (the basted crispy one
pictured) finds himself with no international allies whatsoever, at a
time when the US is deeply mired in deficit and debt and has a
collapsing economy.

All of which begs the question...is Bush Bird any smarter than Charlie
Nudo???? They both seem to have a fancy for fraud and deception, and
both appear to suffer from sub-median IQs.
Old November 24th 06, 12:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
jailhouserock

Default avoid the lonely, family-less atheists

William W Western wrote:
Christian holidays come around, and he's left out- being he's an
athiest- and he has no family- so he resents the holidays

I think just about everyone has some kind of holiday they
celebrate around that time. Christmas is still the big dog, though.
have a Merry Christmas, WWW !

Well, thanks kindly. I hope to.

it must be a really tough time for people who have no family, no kids,
and don't believe in God...

lots of suicides around the holidays...esp. out on the West Coast...