RCC New Years Resolutions

Old December 16th 03, 03:51 PM
Scottishmoney

Default RCC New Years Resolutions

A lot of us have New Years Resolutions, I have the following pertaining to
coin collecting and RCC stuff:

1. This summer I started killfiling resident and non resident trolls. RCC
is a nicer place. Continue into 2004.
2. Continue thinking about the person on the other end of RCC, ie value all
opinions and respect them, whether I agree with them or not.
3. Continue killfiling or ignoring all flamers whom discuss , counterfiets,
abortion, French and Europeans in general.
4.Come up with my own difficult to solve, but fascinating contest, with a
very nice prize for the RCC group.
5. Host the RCC mint Crown, Winnie needs to pay a fair visite.
6. On a personal level, continue to foster the two YN's in my house, and
keep up with their pestering for getting their allowances paid in Ike
Dollars I still manage to scrape up at the bank.

What are yours?

Dave P.
--
If you reply via email, try this:
scottishmoney(at)REMOVETHISlycos.com

---

Old December 16th 03, 09:07 PM
John Stone

"Scottishmoney" wrote in message ...
[...]

I'm a bit quick with sarcastic remarks and putdowns and need to think a bit
more before putting finger to keyboard.

Old December 16th 03, 11:02 PM
Darren

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:51:56 -0500, "Scottishmoney"
wrote:

A lot of us have New Years Resolutions, I have the following pertaining to
coin collecting and RCC stuff:

1. This summer I started killfiling resident and non resident trolls. RCC
is a nicer place. Continue into 2004.

1. Find out what this killfile thing is all about - read the
instructions for my newsreader.

2. Continue thinking about the person on the other end of RCC, ie value all
opinions and respect them, whether I agree with them or not.

2. Try to know "ONE THING" that Dave doesn't know and hasn't already
collected

3. Continue killfiling or ignoring all flamers whom discuss , counterfiets,
abortion, French and Europeans in general.

3. What's wrong with the French...?

4.Come up with my own difficult to solve, but fascinating contest, with a
very nice prize for the RCC group.

4. Make myself welcome enough to dare enter a competition

5. Host the RCC mint Crown, Winnie needs to pay a fair visite.

5. I get the French thing now.

6. On a personal level, continue to foster the two YN's in my house, and
keep up with their pestering for getting their allowances paid in Ike
Dollars I still manage to scrape up at the bank.

6. Europe...? That's not England as well is it?

What are yours?

Dave P.

Old December 16th 03, 11:59 PM
J. Craton

John Stone wrote:

I'm a bit quick with sarcastic remarks and putdowns and need to think a bit
more before putting finger to keyboard.

sarcasm Who you??? Nah /sarcasm ......

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------

Nick is a DICK!

Old December 17th 03, 03:42 AM
DavetheKoz

My goal will be to buy ONE numismatic thing...book, coin, whatever. I haven't
done so in 2 or 3 years.

Dave
Always proofread to make sure you don't any words.
TAKE OUT EGH to reply by E-mail :-)
Old December 17th 03, 12:16 PM
Jerry Dennis

My sole resolution, numismatically speaking, is to continue to be the
"hey-there's-that-guy-who-spends-all-that-weird-money" guy. I'm one of an
extreme minority of ONE in my town that spends Sacs, Suzies, Ikes (yes, I spend
them!), halves, and deuces.

Jerry

Old December 17th 03, 05:25 PM
Coin Saver

I'll have a contest and give away something really nice.

8-l
Coin Saver
Old December 18th 03, 03:56 AM
George D

Jerry Dennis wrote:
[...]

Same as Jerry I do all of the above except the $2s.

--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

Please use this address to mail me. Or remove the arizona in the link.
Remember there is no Arizona.

ALL emails incoming and outgoing are run thru Norton and AVG anti virus.