RCC Primatives

Old December 9th 03, 09:49 PM
J. Craton

Default RCC Primatives

This loser (I had the thing for about 5 times longer then I was supposed
to) has officially sent the primitives off on their way to Culver City
California to Aram. I have some cool pictures to share but have been
feeling so sloth like this season that I'll probably get around to
sharing them by NEXT December!

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------

Nick is a DICK!

Old December 9th 03, 09:57 PM
BobbyShaw

This loser (I had the thing for about 5 times longer then I was supposed
to) has officially sent the primitives off on their way to Culver City
California to Aram. I have some cool pictures to share but have been
feeling so sloth like this season that I'll probably get around to
sharing them by NEXT December!

*Hopefully* the RCC nickel is on its way to me! :-)

So, it gets to spend Christmas at the Shaw's this year. I have an EXCELLENT
idea for a photo-op with the coin, but may have to wait until the weather warms
up (but we usually always get a small warm-up around January each year in
Atlanta). So, it journey to the other side of the world might be delayed for a
while....

I guess that won't be *too* much of a problem, since its just me and A. Gent on
the Nickel list.

Robert
--
Does olive oil really help with corroded coins? Check out my experiment at:
http://www.mindspring.com/~robe294/o...xperiment.html
Old December 9th 03, 10:06 PM
Alan & Erin Williams

BobbyShaw wrote:

This loser (I had the thing for about 5 times longer then I was supposed
to) has officially sent the primitives off on their way to Culver City
California to Aram. I have some cool pictures to share but have been
feeling so sloth like this season that I'll probably get around to
sharing them by NEXT December!

*Hopefully* the RCC nickel is on its way to me! :-)

So, it gets to spend Christmas at the Shaw's this year. I have an EXCELLENT
idea for a photo-op with the coin, but may have to wait until the weather warms
up (but we usually always get a small warm-up around January each year in
Atlanta). So, it journey to the other side of the world might be delayed for a
while....

I guess that won't be *too* much of a problem, since its just me and A. Gent on
the Nickel list.

And good thing, too.

;-)

Alan
'puts nickels in one-way tubes'
Old December 9th 03, 10:33 PM
J. Craton

J. Craton wrote:

This loser (I had the thing for about 5 times longer then I was supposed
to) has officially sent the primitives off on their way to Culver City
California to Aram. I have some cool pictures to share but have been
feeling so sloth like this season that I'll probably get around to
sharing them by NEXT December!

OK, I lied .... here are the images. I'll make a real page for them some
day.
http://www.error-coins.com/primative/

Old December 10th 03, 12:35 AM
Aram H. Haroutunian

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 13:49:04 -0800, "J. Craton"
wrote:

This loser (I had the thing for about 5 times longer then I was supposed
to) has officially sent the primitives off on their way to Culver City
California to Aram. I have some cool pictures to share but have been
feeling so sloth like this season that I'll probably get around to
sharing them by NEXT December!

====================
Thanks for the heads-up, Jason. I got the card and will include it
when I forward the Primatives(primitives?).
Aram.
Old December 10th 03, 12:41 AM
Aram H. Haroutunian

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 14:33:36 -0800, "J. Craton"
wrote:

J. Craton wrote:

This loser (I had the thing for about 5 times longer then I was supposed
to) has officially sent the primitives off on their way to Culver City
California to Aram. I have some cool pictures to share but have been
feeling so sloth like this season that I'll probably get around to
sharing them by NEXT December!

OK, I lied .... here are the images. I'll make a real page for them some
day.
http://www.error-coins.com/primative/

==================================
Awesome work, Jason. Tough act to follow. I won't even try- no
camera like yours. Please give me some advice on ways to add my
initials to the RCC throng.
Aram.
Old December 10th 03, 01:25 AM
J. Craton

OK, I lied .... here are the images. I'll make a real page for them some
day.
http://www.error-coins.com/primative/

==================================
Awesome work, Jason. Tough act to follow. I won't even try- no
camera like yours. Please give me some advice on ways to add my
initials to the RCC throng.
Aram.

Thanks Aram. These images were all taken no further away then 2 miles
from my home. I live in one of the most beautiful places in da wurld!

This is the third RCC coin that I have had. The first one I used metal
punches, the second I had it professionaly engraved and this one I took
a regular ball point pen and scribed my initials in it with that. It did
the trick.

Old December 10th 03, 03:00 AM
George D

J. Craton wrote:
J. Craton wrote:

This loser (I had the thing for about 5 times longer then I was
supposed to) has officially sent the primitives off on their way to
Culver City California to Aram. I have some cool pictures to share but
have been feeling so sloth like this season that I'll probably get
around to sharing them by NEXT December!

OK, I lied .... here are the images. I'll make a real page for them some
day.
http://www.error-coins.com/primative/

Neat pics I am outdone again. : _ )

--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

Please use this address to mail me. Or remove the arizona in the link.
Remember there is no Arizona.

ALL emails incoming and outgoing are run thru Norton and AVG anti virus.

Old December 10th 03, 03:24 AM
Ed Hendricks

"J. Craton" wrote in message

OK, I lied .... here are the images. I'll make a real page for them
some day.
http://www.error-coins.com/primative/

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5

Don't forget to send some of those along to Stu, to illustrate the written
account of their visit with you, so that he can put it all on the RCC mint
website.

--
Ed Hendricks
ANA# R178621

Old December 10th 03, 07:36 AM
A.Gent

"J. Craton" wrote in message

OK, I lied .... here are the images. I'll make a real page for them some
day.
http://www.error-coins.com/primative/

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5

Great pix, Jason.
I, for one, am busting to hear the associated stories! ;-)