xp pro copies

Old February 28th 10, 11:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default xp pro copies

was it nick that wanted some?
i found two copies with serial stickers and i have the booklets.
and the matching disc, of course.
Old March 1st 10, 11:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

wrote in message
was it nick that wanted some?
i found two copies with serial stickers and i have the booklets.
and the matching disc, of course.

That would be me. Send me an e-mail with details so we can talk.

- mazorj the Gratitudinous

Old March 1st 10, 03:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article , "mazorj" wrote:

wrote in message
was it nick that wanted some?
i found two copies with serial stickers and i have the booklets.
and the matching disc, of course.

That would be me. Send me an e-mail with details so we can talk.

- mazorj the Gratitudinous

right! me forget was you. me dumb today.

Copies of Scripts Craig Autographs 1 October 10th 08 02:28 AM
looking for prepub ARCs/review copies Fred Z Books 0 July 24th 06 08:11 PM
How many copies printed in 1778? Billy Bob Books 8 June 7th 05 06:27 AM
Selling Coin Copies on eBay cosmicdebris Coins 6 November 22nd 04 04:14 AM
Number of copies printed? [email protected] Books 1 June 27th 04 06:51 PM