OT Happy Birthday, Friend!

Old January 4th 04, 09:18 AM
Wolfgang Haeupler

Default OT Happy Birthday, Friend!

Sorry, group, for posting this one but my friend is an r.c.c.
regular who posted a lot yet.
I am not sure, if he'll like to read about his birthday here,
so I won´t tell you his name but a few things about him.

Well, he is pretty old, he is from Texas, he doesn´t like
wine and he is a little bit whimsical but he is a great friend,
a sophisticated, well educated guy, who knows a lot about
life and even more about coins.
:O)

I know, I know, that could be anyone (Texan) in the group
but he is also one of my best friends and that makes him
unique.

Again,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Best regards
Wolfgang

Old January 4th 04, 01:36 PM
Dale Hallmark

"Wolfgang Haeupler" wrote in message
Sorry, group, for posting this one but my friend is an r.c.c.
regular who posted a lot yet.
I am not sure, if he'll like to read about his birthday here,
so I won´t tell you his name but a few things about him.

Well, he is pretty old, he is from Texas, he doesn´t like
wine and he is a little bit whimsical but he is a great friend,
a sophisticated, well educated guy, who knows a lot about
life and even more about coins.
:O)

I know, I know, that could be anyone (Texan) in the group
but he is also one of my best friends and that makes him
unique.

Again,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Best regards
Wolfgang

a sophisticated??, well educated guy??, who knows a lot about
life??? and even more about coins??

You take that back!

:-)

Dale

Old January 4th 04, 02:21 PM
Edward McGrath

Happy Birthday Dale.

Old January 4th 04, 06:35 PM
Edwin Johnston

"Dale Hallmark" wrote in message
[...]

Dang! And it's my birthday, too. And I'm not from Texas, but I live there.
I guess I'm relatively old, being 44 this fourth day of the fourth year of
the new millenium when photos from the 4th planet are greeting us.
I try not to drink at all, but I can take or pass on a glass of wine.
Whimsey? You bet!
Willing to be almost anybody's best friend.
Cheers all around!

Old January 4th 04, 06:54 PM
J. Craton

Edwin Johnston wrote:
[...]

Happy B-Day to Dale and Edwin

I try not to drink at all as well but when I do, I don't drink no glass
o' wine ....... I drink out tha bottle! If I choose the bottle, it's a
bottle of muscato.

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------

Nick is a DICK!

Old January 4th 04, 08:09 PM
Wolfgang Haeupler

Edwin Johnston wrote:
Dang! And it's my birthday, too. And I'm not from
Texas, but I live there. I guess I'm relatively old, being
44 this fourth day of the fourth year of the new millenium
when photos from the 4th planet are greeting us.
I try not to drink at all, but I can take or pass on a glass
of wine. Whimsey? You bet!
Willing to be almost anybody's best friend.
Cheers all around!

Happy Birthday to you too :O)

Best regards
Wolfgang

Old January 5th 04, 12:31 AM
phil

Happy Birthday,Edwin and Dale

WEBSITE UPDATE - TONS OF SCANS Todd F. Autographs 3 July 21st 04 06:01 PM
happy Birthday fon Autographs 11 May 15th 04 05:35 AM
Happy birthday and a pen! Avery A. Hise Pens & Pencils 0 March 6th 04 01:14 AM
Kids-at-Heart Edith Bear Friend & Books / Mary of Secret Garden Doll For Sale Donna Dolls 0 January 25th 04 07:47 PM
Happy Birthday Pentrace 3 Years Old Oct 1 Len Provisor Pens & Pencils 0 October 1st 03 06:20 AM