Another Cancelled Auction

Old July 2nd 03, 05:06 PM
Larry Calder

Default Another Cancelled Auction

Hmm, someone is sure running scared, even about baseball cards. The auto Lou
Whittaker card that was mentioned here recently is the latest. Cancelled bids
and closed auction early with no reason given. I wonder just how authentic the
autograph really was????

Now there are another 6 "certified" cards that may bear watching, 5 of the six
anyway. Let's see what happens here in the next few hours.

Coins supplies, decent pricing from a decent guy

http://www.texascoinstuff.com

PORCOS NON ABLOCAMUS,Y'all

Larry
Live the good life so that when you die,
You get to go to Willie's house!!!

Old July 2nd 03, 05:31 PM
Alan & Erin Williams

Larry Calder wrote:

Hmm, someone is sure running scared, even about baseball cards. The auto Lou
Whittaker card that was mentioned here recently is the latest. Cancelled bids
and closed auction early with no reason given. I wonder just how authentic the
autograph really was????

Now there are another 6 "certified" cards that may bear watching, 5 of the six
anyway. Let's see what happens here in the next few hours.

That's a real shame. If I were not blocked from that seller's auctions,
I'd have bid. While I don;t usually go after cards later than 1972,
Whittaker and Trammel were a real admirable keystone pair and I'd love
to have an autographed card from Lou. can't be real
pleased, seeing that card closing at $1 and then losing it. Multiple
hundreds of feedbags and never posted here...

Maybe the auction was yanked because the seller didn;t like the closing
price. Is that permissable?

Alan
'owns a Ralph Kiner autographed ball'
Old July 2nd 03, 06:42 PM
Bill Krummel

"Alan & Erin Williams" wrote in message
s.com...
Larry Calder wrote:

[...]

Why do you say that, Alan?

Old July 2nd 03, 09:09 PM
Alan & Erin Williams

Bill Krummel wrote:

"Alan & Erin Williams" wrote in message
s.com...

(nips)

can't be real
pleased, seeing that card closing at $1 and then losing it. Multiple
hundreds of feedbags and never posted here...

Why do you say that, Alan?

Apparently I say that because I am too dull-witted to use Google.

Alan
'sorry, beekeep!'

Old July 3rd 03, 02:37 AM
Edward McGrath

Hey theres a job in the paper. Honest hard working individual to sell
used cars. Got to e-mail this to someone : )

Jean-Paul II autograph book at auction passionantique Autographs 0 October 29th 04 02:26 PM
Antiques @ Auction Jeffrey General 0 July 14th 04 03:25 AM
do not forward OFF this group that Xlist dahoov2 Autographs 4 March 9th 04 03:45 AM
Great glass auction! Proxibid Auction General 0 November 22nd 03 10:59 PM
In person auction report MikeCouil Card discussions 2 November 1st 03 02:59 AM