ping! Robert Dibbel

Old October 14th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ira

Default ping! Robert Dibbel

Hi Bob. Still have an interst in that PCGS AU-55 Fugio Cent? If so,
please either call or e-mail. My phone no. is in all my eBay auctions.

Ira
Old October 14th 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Voltronicus

On Oct 14, 6:32*pm, Ira wrote:
Hi Bob. Still have an interst in that PCGS AU-55 Fugio Cent? If so,
please either call or e-mail. My phone no. is in all my eBay auctions.

Ira

Poor Ira, so desperate for money he is reduced to begging for sales in
RCC.
Old October 15th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Robert Dibbell[_2_]

No he's not desperate. This forum is a quick way to contact regular
readers.

Now--go away, please

Bob

Old October 15th 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Oct 14, 5:58*pm, Voltronicus wrote:
On Oct 14, 6:32*pm, Ira wrote:

Hi Bob. Still have an interst in that PCGS AU-55 Fugio Cent? If so,
please either call or e-mail. My phone no. is in all my eBay auctions.

Ira

Poor Ira, so desperate for money he is reduced to begging for sales in
RCC.

Yes, RF, the purveyors of luxury goods are in a world of hurt. Only
going to get worse. Money that they make now might have to last them
a long time. Pity (NOT).

Reminds me of stories I was told about art dealers in Paris in late
1929 who had showrooms full of expensive modern art.

oly
Old October 15th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Voltronicus

On Oct 14, 8:57*pm, "Robert Dibbell"
wrote:
No he's not desperate. *This forum is a quick way to contact regular
readers.

Now--go away, please

Guess Ira the "professional numismatist" never heard of email, right?
Now shut the **** up!

Old October 15th 08, 12:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ira

On Oct 14, 6:32*pm, Ira wrote:

Hi Bob. Still have an interst in that PCGS AU-55 Fugio Cent? If so,
please either call or e-mail. My phone no. is in all my eBay auctions..

Ira

Poor Ira, so desperate for money he is reduced to begging for sales in
RCC.

Yes, RF, the purveyors of luxury goods are in a world of hurt. *Only
going to get worse. *Money that they make now might have to last them
a long time. *Pity (NOT).

Reminds me of stories I was told about art dealers in Paris in late
1929 who had showrooms full of expensive modern art.

oly

I suspect yacht, home sales and Lexus sales have softened, but I've
seen no
evidence in the sales of key dates in popular series or in early type
coins
at all. Just the opposite, in fact. Just shipped a $65,000 1796 half
and that
MS 65 Rd 1914-D cent. I think many believe coins like these are a
relatively
safe haven. So no, Olsen, I'm not in a world of hurt. Are you?

Ira
Old October 15th 08, 01:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Voltronicus

On Oct 15, 7:18*am, Ira wrote:

I suspect yacht, home sales and Lexus sales have softened, but I've
seen no
evidence in the sales of key dates in popular series or in early type
coins
at all. Just the opposite, in fact. Just shipped a $65,000 1796 half
and that
MS 65 Rd 1914-D cent. I think many believe coins like these are a
relatively
safe haven. So no, Olsen, I'm not in a world of hurt. Are you?

That's it Stein, brag about your money - it's all you have.
Old October 15th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ira

On Oct 15, 8:21*am, Voltronicus wrote:
On Oct 15, 7:18*am, Ira wrote:

I suspect yacht, home sales and Lexus sales have softened, but I've
seen no
evidence in the sales of key dates in popular series or in early type
coins
at all. Just the opposite, in fact. Just shipped a $65,000 1796 half
and that
MS 65 Rd 1914-D cent. I think many believe coins like these are a
relatively
safe haven. So no, Olsen, I'm not in a world of hurt. Are you?

That's it Stein, brag about your money - it's all you have.

Is that really the BEST you can do Robert Finnan of Seacliff, NY?
Fitst you write that I must be DESPERATE
for money to post "ping" messages on RCC. Then, when that's shown to
be untrue, you post that I'm bragging about my money!

I don't remember posting anything about my assets. What I am RICH in
is a loving wife and family, children and grandchildren who love me,
and a wide circle of dear friends I'm in close contact with and have
been for years.

What to YOU have, Finnan? An odd fascination with the adventures of
the Hardy boys? Odd indeed that a grown man finds the activities of
prepubescent and young adolescent boys so compelling. Well, to each
his own I guess.

You Finnan are a lonely, mean-spirited misanthrope who gets aroused by
insulting people on internet newsgroups. Sad indeed. Especially when
you consider how little your insults affect the people here other than
cement their opinions of you. Oh I forgot. You DO have a friend here
who posts by the name Oly. although he's an arrogant and pompous know-
it-all, a legend in his own mind, he is far more intelligent than you
are, Finnan.

Ira
Old October 15th 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Voltronicus

On Oct 15, 11:47*am, Ira wrote:

Is that really the BEST you can do Robert Finnan of Seacliff, NY?
Fitst you write that I must be DESPERATE
for money to post "ping" messages on RCC. Then, when that's shown to
be untrue, you post that I'm bragging about my money!

Where was it shown to be untrue, you money-grubbing parasite?
Do you deny constantly trumpeting your sales of expensive coins?
Do you have the gall and effrontery to do that?

What to YOU have, Finnan? An odd fascination with the adventures of
the Hardy boys? Odd indeed that a grown man finds the activities of
prepubescent and young adolescent boys so compelling. Well, to each
his own I guess.

Oh, snap! Guess you're insulting the almost 1000 adult members of my
Hardy Boys discussion group too, right? Stick to what you know about,
Stein - money-grubbing.

You Finnan are a lonely, mean-spirited misanthrope who gets aroused by
insulting people on internet newsgroups. Sad indeed. Especially when
you consider how little your insults affect the people here other than
cement their opinions of you.

They seem to affect you, Stein. Is it perhaps you recognize the truth
in my posts about you? That you are a petty little money-grubber. At
any rate, I'm neither lonely nor mean-spirited, I just don't like you,
you big bag of wind.

Oh I forgot. You DO have a friend here
who posts by the name Oly. although he's an arrogant and pompous know-
it-all, a legend in his own mind, he is far more intelligent than you
are, Finnan.

Perhaps, but in any event both Oly and I exceed you in the
intelligence department.
Old October 15th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bill Krummel

On Oct 15, 11:47 am, Ira wrote:

[...]

I don't know a thing about how lonely you are but the content of many of
your posts do suggest extreme mean spiritedness. I have yet to figure out a
better explanation.

Bill

Robert Vaughn [email protected] Autographs 2 April 12th 05 12:00 AM
For Robert Ridder pe2 Autographs 0 July 13th 04 12:32 AM
Robert McNamara? MiMidream Autographs 4 March 17th 04 01:11 AM
Robert Pastorelli RIP The Burg Autographs 0 March 9th 04 11:59 PM
Robert Englund Pyro/Rixliss/Chad Autographs 0 December 18th 03 12:17 AM