Calling All Football Memorabilia Collectors!

Old October 2nd 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
[email protected]

Default Calling All Football Memorabilia Collectors!

I run a website for collectors. Each week or so we feature
collection. I am currently working on a football memorabilia feature
week. So, with that said I am looking for collectors who would be
willing to upload pics of there collection. This costs you nothing
and it will introduce you to other collectors. Please got to my
website and check it out and let me know if you would be interested in
being featured.

Here is my website www.collectorsquest.com
This week our feature is Baseball.

I look forward to hearing from you.