FS: Shredded Currency Holiday Wreath

Old September 14th 03, 04:18 AM
Andrew Auletta

Default FS: Shredded Currency Holiday Wreath

I know it's a little early, but I'm posting this in RCC as we update
our website. Since we sell to other dealers, suppliers and crafts
people who either re-sell our products, or incorporate our supplies
into their Holiday crafts, we usually roll out our Holiday product
line early.

We received a good number of requests for currency wreaths, which we
weren't able to get last year. We sold out two years ago in a matter
of a few weeks. This year, we were successful at finding a source for
them, but we were only able to purchase several hundred.

It is a hand-made 9" wreath made with shredded U.S. currency. The
currency is shredded by the Feds as the money is retired from
circulation. It has a red bow on it, and comes with a gold hanging
string. The wreath comes packaged in a re-useable plastic container
for storage. It sells for $10.99.

Here's the quick link:

http://www.brent-krueger.com/moneywreath.html

--Andrew

We want to be your only coin supply dealer!
Shop with us online and save:
http://www.brent-krueger.com

Visit our new dealer showroom and retail outlet:
Brent-Krueger Coin Supplies
186 Scotch Rd.
Ewing NJ 08628
(800) 259-0158