Crimmus pome

Old December 19th 08, 04:19 PM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins,rec.radio.shortwave
Cosmo Iacovazzi

Default Crimmus pome

Wuz de nite befo Crimmus;
And all ower da hood;
ereybody wuz' sleepin';
Dey wuz sleepin' good.

We hunged up our stockings;
An hoped like de' heck;
That old Santa Clause;
Be bringin' our check.

All o'de fambily;
Wuz layin in de beds;
While Ripple and Thunderbird;
Danced through dey heads.

I passed out inna' flo;
Right nex to my Maw;
When I heard sech a fuss;

I looked out thru de bars;
What covered my doe;
'spectin' de sheriff;
Wif a warrent fo sho.

And what did I see;
I said, "Lawd look at dat!!"
Ther' wuz a huge watermellon;
Pulled by giant warf rats!!

Now ober all de years;
Santa Clause, he be white;
But looks liken us bros;
Gets a black Sanna dis nite.

Faster dan a Po'lees car;
My home boy he came;
He whupped on dem warf rats;
An' called dem by name!

On Leroy, on 'Lonzo ;
And on Willie Lee;
On Saphire, on Chenequa;
Dey wuz a site to see!!

As he landed dat watta' mellon;
Out der in da skreet;
I knowed it was fo' sho';
Da damndest site I ebber did see.

He didn't go down no chimbley;
He picked da' lock on my doe;
An' I sez to myself;
"****!! He done dis befoe!!!"

He had dis big bag;
Full of prezents I 'xpect;
Wid Air Jordans and fake gold;
To wear roun' my neck.

But he left no good prezents;
Jus started stealing my ****;
Got my drugs, got my guns,
Even got my burglar's kit!!

Wit my stuff in de bag;
Out da window he flewed;
I woudda' tried to catched him;
But he stoled my 'nife too!!

He jumped on dat wadda' mellon;
An' whipped out a switch;
He wuz gone in a seccon';
Dat son of a bitch!!

Next year I be hopin':
Anutha Sanna we git;
Cuz' diz here Sanna Clause;
Jus' ain't werf a ****!!!

Old December 19th 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Arizona Coin Collector

Hello

Nothing like "Getto English" to lift your
spirts up.

I did not crosspost by the way.

alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins,rec.radio.shor twave

t...

Old December 19th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in message
news
Hello

Nothing like "Getto English" to lift your spirts up.

I did not crosspost by the way.

No, but you unnecessarily repeated the entire execrable, racist post.
Learn to trim the crap, man. Except for parts on which you have
specific responses, all you have to leave in is enough to identify the
object of your comments.

Old December 19th 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Dec 19, 11:16*am, "mazorj" wrote:
"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in messagenewsMmdnfLYANkxTdbUnZ2dnUVZ_q3inZ2d@earth link.com...

Hello

Nothing like "Getto English" to lift your spirts up.

I did not crosspost by the way.

No, but you unnecessarily repeated the entire execrable, racist post.
Learn to trim the crap, man. *Except for parts on which you have
specific responses, all you have to leave in is enough to identify the
object of your comments.

alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins,rec.radio.shor twave

"Cosmo Iacovazzi" wrote in message
et...

Wuz de nite befo Crimmus;

No, the OP is correct. Ghetto is "de riguer" and proper "Anglais" is
the **** du jour.

oly
Old December 19th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"oly" wrote in message
On Dec 19, 11:16 am, "mazorj" wrote:
"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in
messagenewsMmdnfLYANkxTdbUnZ2dnUVZ_q3inZ2d@earth link.com...

Hello

Nothing like "Getto English" to lift your spirts up.

I did not crosspost by the way.

No, but you unnecessarily repeated the entire execrable, racist
post.
Learn to trim the crap, man. Except for parts on which you have
specific responses, all you have to leave in is enough to identify
the
object of your comments.

alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins,rec.radio.shor twave

"Cosmo Iacovazzi" wrote in message
et...

Wuz de nite befo Crimmus;

No, the OP is correct. Ghetto is "de riguer" and proper "Anglais"
is the **** du jour.

For someone who is such a nit-picker, Oly, you might have looked up
"de rigueur" instead of using the **** du jour corruption "de riguer".
(Even my spelling checker caught that error when I tried to post
this.)

And the original post still was execrable and racist. Other than in
the ghetto, when is ghetto-speak proper parlance, let alone
obligatory?

Old December 19th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

On Dec 19, 1:14*pm, "mazorj" wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

[...]

obligatory?- Hide quoted text -

My but you are oh-so-self-righteous and politically correct, aren't
you Mazor?
Your probably one of the same PC types who proclaims (in a mixed race
crowd of course) that Eartha Kitt was the best Catwoman (for the
record, it was Julie Newmar).
Old December 19th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"RWF" wrote in message
On Dec 19, 1:14 pm, "mazorj" wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

[...]

PC? Moi? In your haste to defend your only unconditional supporter
here, it obviously escaped your notice that I *rejected* the PC
premise that ghetto-speak is de rigueur. And of course, you let Oly's
error slide without comment even though you take great pains - and
great pleasure - in playing the spelling/grammar NetKop for other
posters.

Finnan, you're a contentious, bitter old troll, so do us all a favor:
FOAD. Or at least go back to fondling your Hardy Boys collection.
And get some reading glasses. Your lack of reading comprehension here
tells us that you probably don't get much out of actually reading
them, or anything else for that matter.

Your probably one of the same PC types who proclaims (in a mixed
race

crowd of course) that Eartha Kitt was the best Catwoman (for the
record, it was Julie Newmar).

You're not probably wrong, but definitely wrong. Kitt was good, but
Newmar would be my pick, too, regardless of who's in the room.
M-r-r-o-w-w-r! Furthermore, I say that casting Will Smith in "I,
Robot" and "The Wild, Wild West" was pandering to PC and an insult to
fans of Asimov and the original TV series. The new remake of "The Day
the Earth Stood Still" ruined a gritty Cold War cautionary tale by
superimposing a silly PC environmental theme.

PC, my ass.

And BTW, NetKop, it's "you're" not "your".

Old December 19th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

On Dec 19, 3:49*pm, "mazorj" wrote:
"RWF" wrote in message

On Dec 19, 1:14 pm, "mazorj" wrote:

"oly" wrote in message

[...]

And BTW, NetKop, it's "you're" not "your".- Hide quoted text -

"You're" a silly, pompous ass with delusions of superiority but even
the semi-literate buffon "sarge" is better than you, you fetid old
curmudgeon.
I only read "your" cyber-sewage when I'm slumming on Google Groups, I
have you kill-filed in my regular newsreader (along with most of the
other dickheads here).
Old December 19th 08, 10:21 PM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins,rec.radio.shortwave
Fred Oinka

OMG!!!
Dat wuz wacisst!!!
Day gonna get you fo dat.