Tabs-Label-Selvedge headache

Old August 15th 09, 09:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

Default Tabs-Label-Selvedge headache

As Rodney mentioned Tabs can be a headache.
As far as I know T-L-S are not always listed in Scott catalog; too
many variations.
Canada and USA issued identical SSs on May 28, 2006. Canada has a
barcode in the selvege, USA does not.
Australia has some stamps with T-L-S that could be personalized. My
Australia Scott 1831-34 are plain government issued tabs. My 2121 has
a American Flag with United We Stand tab.
According to my information China, PR issued a stamp May 12, 2006 with
a Belgica 2006 label. I just eliminated this one from my want list
because there is no hope of finding it, if it really existed.
Also my notes say there may have been similiar T-L-S of the same topic
from Hungary and the Netherlands.
Oh well c'est la vie.

Ralphael, the OLD one