4 for tuesday

Old July 19th 07, 12:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
doc

Default 4 for tuesday

Judy Levitt, Psi Corp Bodyguard on Babylon 5. Sent may 07,
returned 7-17-07
Used the following address:
Arlene Thornton & Assoc
12711 Ventura Blvd Suite 490
Studio City,CA 91604

Sliders Success
sent email to StephGraz @ aol.com on July 5th
Stephen Graziano - composer of the music for multiple episodes of
sliders
july 17th recieved inscribed bw 8x10 and custom cd of music from
sliders

Pirates of Treasure Island / Earth Final Conflict
Andrea Lui contact@...
sent email may 5th
recieved signed 8x10 and signed 4x6 with a note on the back of the
smaller photo

Scout Taylor Compton
Halloween Remake/Episodes of charmed
recieved 2 signed photos april 17th
recieved 2 pics on july 17
sent msg via her website

Old July 19th 07, 02:10 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Very rare of someone to post acutal inforamtion here. Very nice of
you. Thank you for sharing. Oh, and congrats!

Old July 19th 07, 09:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
doc

well its an autograph group what else should be going on?
and anytime

Old July 19th 07, 10:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

Glad to see someone that I know is an autograph collector join the group.
Sue's amazement was justified. This used to be a great autograph discussion
group until trolls infiltrated and started so much trouble and arguments
that most of the real collectors were chased away due to the hassles. The
remaining group have been trying to restore the group to it's original use,
but it's been difficult. In between the fools that start arguments just to
start them and spam, the group is a shadow of what it used to be. Feel free
to join in the ranks of true collectors and post whatever is relative to the
hobby. The more the merrier. :-)

--

Mike
Gummby3

oups.com...

Old July 19th 07, 10:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_5_]

Well Said, M.

If you noticed-I posted a reply in a earlier thread, and tried to help
someone out who was looking for a signed Dukes Diecast. Evidently a troll,
or didn't like what they read-not even so much as a thank you for the info
or help. Kinda PMO a little.

pe2

Old July 19th 07, 10:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

That's my thing . . . how difficult is it to say thanks... or to post
your info. Or to comment to someone or say congrats once in a while.
I do it and I know it gets old; but I try on other groups to be
complimentary (and only when I mean it; I find something positive to
say). I think doing so encourages people to keep posting. I really
have not been posting much because when I ask for help, I get none.
When I post a success, nobody comments. When I help someone, I don't
get acknowledged (no, I don't need flattery, but it'd be nice for
people to say thanks or let us know what happened). It's just made me
not want to post.

Old July 19th 07, 11:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

I know that I personally don't always comment/congratulate on messages, but
I try to help where I can. :-) I think that's the least anyone can do.
That's what I've always based my website on. I think if more collectors
took that helping attitude, things would be a lot better over all.

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

news

Old July 20th 07, 01:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
doc

well it was a buddy who pointed me to this site and i thought why not
share with another group.
I hope to have more to share and the only good thing to do with trolls
is not to feed em.

Old July 20th 07, 09:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_5_]

That's why I plonk'em, Gummby shoves'm in the well, and Sue Covers'm with
the dirt!

LOL!

4 more on tuesday doc Autographs 0 July 18th 07 10:27 PM
Tuesday, 2/22/05 joe Autographs 0 February 23rd 05 01:01 AM
Tuesday, 11/9/04 Joe Autographs 6 November 10th 04 09:45 PM
Tuesday, 4/20/04 Joe Autographs 0 April 21st 04 12:39 AM
Tuesday, 4/13/04 Joe Autographs 0 April 14th 04 01:43 AM