drought

Old September 4th 04, 02:46 PM
dahoov2

Default drought

13 straight days of nothing and with tomorrow being Sunday and Monday
a holiday, that means 15 days of nothing. My longest drought period
was less than a month .... so I am over half way to my longest dry
spell ever. This sucks.

Longest dry spell for others?

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old September 4th 04, 03:15 PM
Tarkus Shadow

7 weeks and 2 days, but you already know that LOL!

Paul
Old September 4th 04, 03:57 PM
dahoov2

I knew I was addicted when I don't get anything for 7-10 days and HAVE
to do up requests or get a ancy feeling in the pit of my stomache. So
I did up about 50.

Old September 5th 04, 09:51 PM
dahoov2

Dang! That's horrible. Maybe a record...

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 15:53:36 -0400, "JL Frada"
wrote:

is that all i've gone for a whole year with nothing
.. .

Old September 6th 04, 09:56 PM
Tarzan The Ape Man

wa wa wa....does anyone really care about your "drought"....

Old September 7th 04, 12:22 AM
Joe

I'd say the hole he crawled out of!!!

Joe

From: (Tarzan The Ape Man)
Date: 9/6/2004 4:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time
wa wa wa....does anyone really care about your "drought"....

Judging from your posts today, You need to go back to you tree

house!

Peace,
Paul