NM 64's

Old January 18th 04, 04:07 PM
BBPlanet1

Default NM 64's

Hi Everyone -

---Auction #72---

Highlights:

Mantles, Berra, Musial, Robinson & many other
Hall of Famers –

You can view the auction at
http://www.baseballplanetauctions.com/auction.asp
or by going to our homepage at http://www.baseballplanet.com
and clicking on the banner.

Â* 53 Topps Mantle
Â* 53 Bowman Color Mantle
Â* 51 Bowmans
Â* 52 Bowmans
Â* 52 Topps stars & commons
Â* 53 Bowman Color stars & commons
Â* 54 Bowman stars & commons
Â* 55 Bowman stars & commons
Â* 55 Topps stars & commons
Â* Near Mint 64 stars
Â* Near Mint 72 High #'s
Â* PLUS - much more!

*No buyers fee
*Every Lot Scanned
*Many Near Mint Cards
*Dealer/Investor Lots
*No Reserves
*Low Minimums
*Our guarantee – we’ll take anything back for any reason.

This auction has something for everyone.

All conditions, from used and abused to Near Mint.

Don't miss it - http://www.baseballplanet.com
We are the Original Discount Dealer.

Important info:

*You'll need to pre-register to bid, so please take a
look at the auction and register as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check out our free Trading Forum and our ChatRoom.
http://www.baseballplanet.com

As always, a good variety and excellent customer service
will assure you a GREAT auction experience.

Every lot scanned!

Please check out the auction.Â* http://www.baseballplanet.com/index.html

Thanks to everyone for helping to make Baseball Planet Sportscards
one of the most respected sportscard auctions on the net!
DON'T MISS THIS AUCTION!

PLEASE…tell your friends about us…
We WILL greatly appreciate it.

Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Priority

AL