*** Peasants United ***

Old May 3rd 05, 07:11 PM
I'm A Big Merrie Amsterburg Fan

Default *** Peasants United ***

Peasants are equal to Jews, and equal to women, children, factory
workers, teachers, miners, soldiers and doctors. Peasants are born or
become Jews, women, factory workers, teachers, miners, soldiers and
doctors, but usually remain as poor peasants who are first exploited
and then robbed of their earnings if they ever manage to get paid.
Efforts must be made for peasants to acquire and keep wealth, and this
begins by paying peasants with coins that contain alloys of precious
silver, gold and platinum, coins that are made durable by alloying with
mixtures of nickel. We the peasants, do not want cheap copper coins for
our work, rags for our feet, nor promises in place of our bread.

When peasants are robbed, we desire Jews, women, factory workers,
miners and soldiers to come to our aid. In turn, armed peasants who are
adequately fed and clothed, can be called upon to defend those who work
with us rather than against us. Peasants must be armed in order to
defend themselves, and to help defend their land, family and country.

Coins are required that representing an 8 hour work day, this will be
paid to peasants in exchange for produce and in exchange for our work
when employed as factory workers, child care workers, miners, teachers,
soldiers and doctors. European, Russian and Siberian peasants should
unite and mine precious metals, and use this found wealth to make new
coinage that is composed of precious metals, and insure that every
peasant is equipped with a least boots and a rifle.

Peasants and others recognize that although people are equal, their
work often has unequal value, such that doctors have spent time
learning and should expect greater payment when working. And peasants
and peasant cooperatives that work hard producing food are encouraged
to prosper, but not through speculation by withholding food. It is the
state's responsibility to mint coinage, and it is the state's
responsibility to put and leave wealth in the pockets of the people, by
for example, minting coins that contain alloys of precious metals
(gold, silver and the platinum group of metals). And it is the state's
responsibility to store grain and other food reserves in anticipation
of future times of trouble, for the state has the means to both defend
and distribute the reserves. But peasants should not be forced to
exchange their produce for worthless pieces of copper, steel and
aluminum coinage.

People in North America who are sympathetic to the plight of Old World
peasants and alarmed over their own impending peasantization, are urged
to unite in forming cooperative farms, factories and mines, and then
show compassion and share. Pool resources and purchase land, respect
current laws and prosper.

Daryl Shawn Kabatoff
Box 7134
Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Canada S7K 4J1

Old May 3rd 05, 07:32 PM
Bob Hairgrove

(best viewed with a fixed-width font):

+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
+-------------------+ / \
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
\||/ | | | (______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Bob Hairgrove

Old May 4th 05, 03:10 AM
I'm Such A Big Big Merrie Amsterburg Fan

+-------------------+ / \
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \

Bob Hairgrove

Peasants collect coins as well, and they should be allowed to collect
coins containing precious metals. Perhaps if there are any trolls
around here, it is those people who glory over paying hundreds if not
thousands of dollars for an old copper coin. -Daryl Shawn Kabatoff