Antique Apparatus CD juke repair

Old September 28th 10, 02:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Antique Apparatus CD juke repair

I am in Toms River New Jersey and have an Antique Apparatus CD jukebox
that stopped working. Anyone know who repairs these?
Old September 28th 10, 11:02 AM
Alan Hood Alan Hood is offline
Senior Member

Location: Sheffield UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I am in Toms River New Jersey and have an Antique Apparatus CD jukebox
that stopped working. Anyone know who repairs these?
Hello,

If this is one of the early Antique Apperatus CD jukeboxes it may be fitted with all Rowe Ami parts. You need to check on the boards to see if there is any Rowe Ami references, if the parts are Rock Ola then you need to search for a Rock Ola engineer rather than a Rowe Ami engineer.
If you send me pictures of the mechanism (carousel) I can tell you what it is and suggest where you need to go to get an engineer.

Regards
Alan Hood
ami-man
UK
alan-hood(at)datex.co.uk
Old September 28th 10, 06:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

wrote:
I am in Toms River New Jersey and have an Antique Apparatus CD jukebox
that stopped working. Anyone know who repairs these?

There is one fellow on our support site that claims to service in New
Jersey:

http://www.flippers.com/jukebox_service.html

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com
Old January 13th 13, 01:07 PM
Jukebox Jim Jukebox Jim is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I am in Toms River New Jersey and have an Antique Apparatus CD jukebox
that stopped working. Anyone know who repairs these?
Yes, I do repair them. My # is 267-581-2816
Old January 13th 13, 06:35 PM
JeffP JeffP is offline
Member

Location: Ringwood NJ 07456

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I am in Toms River New Jersey and have an Antique Apparatus CD jukebox
that stopped working. Anyone know who repairs these?
Hi, I mostly work on Seeburgs but I also have an Antique Apparatus Gazelle CD from 1989 that I bought not playing. Give me a call at home 973 962-6654 and I can walk you thru the steps needed to get it going. I'm in Ringwood NJ 973 962-6654