Share it

Old January 25th 05, 03:08 PM
Abdullah

Default Share it

Hola!

Finally an Egyptian Arabian company has launched one of the wonderful
and UNIQUE Instant Messeging (IM) software.

While I am searching the net, using GOOGLE, I got into this website.

The new messenger called AXMATE .. I don't know really what do they
mean by it, but it sounds like a BIG story behind

Anyway, it has lots and loads of features and options, of the nice -
really - is that you can collect all your YAHOO!, MSN & ICQ contacts
and accounts in one place by using that Axmate

The funny thing, it has special skins and thems as well as cartoony
characters with attractive colors.

The AXMATE has unbelievable feature, ... u know .. when first time I
installed .. and started to test with my dare friend

I said, hi .. how are you? .. then, my friend typed, how is your
day? .. when I answered LOVELY - it was the SuRpRiZe ...

You know what ......

I got displayed search results from the WEB to RIGHT of the chat
window, with the word LOVELY .. it is amazine to chat and search.

So, I wanted to test more, I typed .. where do you want to hangout
today?

My friend, answered, hanging out in Cairo is hard these days for
vacations ...

Mosh momken I got search results for places we can HANGOUT to in
Cairo

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!

Best of all, it has the wonderful Peer2Peer (p2p) feature .. with no
spyware ..

So, I was able to search and download my beloved music files in NO time
... even faster than Kazaa, E-Donekey 2000 and Sheraza.

It is an ARABIC Nationality software, FREE and competes with the
International ONES.

Hey, I am not working @ the Axmate, Inc. company but I really got to
LOVE this software, charming

I encourage all of you to explore its features.

I forgot you can download it from anywhere on the net or
http://www.axmara.com

Happy Eid to all of you

Abdullah