FA: My Peace Dollar Set

Old February 25th 09, 04:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
bgg

Default FA: My Peace Dollar Set

I finally finished putting together my Peace Dollar set last year at
the Santa Clara Show. Now, it can be yours!

reserve is $1000, and the 1928 in XF trends for $600 by itself.
Old February 25th 09, 04:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Default My Peace Dollar Set

bgg wrote:
I finally finished putting together my Peace Dollar set last year at
the Santa Clara Show. Now, it can be yours!

reserve is $1000, and the 1928 in XF trends for $600 by itself.

How have you established the authenticity of the 1928 Philadelphia coin?

James

Old February 25th 09, 06:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jon Purkey

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:03:29 -0800 (PST), bgg
wrote:

I finally finished putting together my Peace Dollar set last year at
the Santa Clara Show. Now, it can be yours!

reserve is $1000, and the 1928 in XF trends for $600 by itself.

Better pictures would help. I can't even make out the dates.

Old February 25th 09, 07:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article , bgg wrote:
I finally finished putting together my Peace Dollar set last year at
the Santa Clara Show. Now, it can be yours!

reserve is $1000, and the 1928 in XF trends for $600 by itself.

sweet!
Old February 25th 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
bgg

On Feb 25, 8:12*am, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
bgg wrote:
I finally finished putting together my Peace Dollar set last year at
the Santa Clara Show. *Now, it can be yours!

reserve is $1000, and the 1928 in XF trends for $600 by itself.

How have you established the authenticity of the 1928 Philadelphia coin?

James

I bought if from a reputable dealer, but better yet, circulated it at
my coin club meeting. Several of the members are way more
knowledgeable than many of the dealers I've met. But, it has not been
submitted for slobbing...
Old February 25th 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
bgg

wrote:

I finally finished putting together my Peace Dollar set last year at
the Santa Clara Show. *Now, it can be yours!

reserve is $1000, and the 1928 in XF trends for $600 by itself.

Better pictures would help. I can't even make out the dates.

I'll upload the original images to abpn...
Old February 25th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

bgg wrote:
I finally finished putting together my Peace Dollar set last year at
the Santa Clara Show. Now, it can be yours!

reserve is $1000, and the 1928 in XF trends for $600 by itself.

How have you established the authenticity of the 1928 Philadelphia
coin?

James

I bought if from a reputable dealer, but better yet, circulated it at
my coin club meeting. Several of the members are way more
knowledgeable than many of the dealers I've met. But, it has not been
submitted for slobbing...

Thanks, just thought I'd better ask.

James

Old February 26th 09, 01:16 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

bgg wrote:
I finally finished putting together my Peace Dollar set last year at
the Santa Clara Show. Now, it can be yours!

reserve is $1000, and the 1928 in XF trends for $600 by itself.

How have you established the authenticity of the 1928 Philadelphia coin?

James

I bought if from a reputable dealer, but better yet, circulated it at
my coin club meeting. Several of the members are way more
knowledgeable than many of the dealers I've met. But, it has not been
submitted for slobbing...
_________________

Sadly, that's one of the downsides when trying to sell raw key coins,
especially to someone who does not know you. Your claim about where the
coin came from will mean little or nothing to the next potential buyer when
it comes to authenticity and even grading.

Old February 27th 09, 02:28 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
bgg

wrote:

I finally finished putting together my Peace Dollar set last year at
the Santa Clara Show. *Now, it can be yours!

reserve is $1000, and the 1928 in XF trends for $600 by itself.

Better pictures would help. I can't even make out the dates.

I'll upload the original images to abpn...

done! i don't have a decent hosting site. Too bad ebay's picture
sizes haven't kept pace with the real world. I pay extra for super
size pictures, and they still aren't very good.
Old February 27th 09, 03:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_7_]

"bgg" wrote in message

I'll upload the original images to abpn...

done! i don't have a decent hosting site. Too bad ebay's picture
sizes haven't kept pace with the real world. I pay extra for super
size pictures, and they still aren't very good.

I use eBay hosting sometimes for the gallery picture but beyond that I just
manipulate the html by hand to bypass their silly extra picture fees and
stupid restraints on size.

Check out html anchors
http://www.w3schools.com/TAGS/tag_a.asp

http://www.w3schools.com/HTML/html_links.asp

Doesn't This Peace Dollar look a Little Odd? Coinenthusiast Coins 3 October 25th 07 01:40 AM
WTB: Peace Dollar Set Tim Coins 10 May 19th 07 12:51 AM
WTB: Peace Dollar Set Tim Coins 1 May 17th 07 04:11 AM
FA: Trade Dollar, Peace Dollar and Franklins Randy Thompson Coins 1 January 28th 07 02:42 AM
FA: 1886 Morgan Silver Dollar + 1922 Peace Dollar Coins 1 August 3rd 06 07:53 PM