FS: 69 Morgan Dollars

Old February 4th 05, 05:56 PM
Wes Chormicle

Default FS: 69 Morgan Dollars

Here is a group of 69 Morgan dollars. I would like to sell them as a group,
but if no takers, I'll split them up, $960 delivered. (if you want
insurance, it's extra)

At this price, that is under $14 a coin, and remember 3 cc are in this
group. We just did an inventory and we have taken in almost $30K in
Morgan's in the last month! I really need to move these out.

Check or M.O. If you really want to use paypal, add 3%.

Excuse the format, it was a cut and paste from a spread sheet.

Wes

DATE GRADE COMMENT VALUE SALE
1879O XF X $22.00 $14.40
1880 G X $12.00 $7.20
1880 S VG X $15.00 $9.60
1881 S VG OLD LT CLN $15.00 $10.80
1881O F+ X $16.00 $10.80
1882O VF OLD LT CLEANING $17.00 $10.80
1882 S VF SM SPOT OBV $17.00 $10.80
1883 S VG X $16.00 $10.80
1883O G X $12.00 $10.80
1883 XF X $18.00 $12.00
1884 VG X $15.00 $10.80
1884 S AG X $10.00 $9.60
1885 S G X $15.00 $10.80
1886O F X $18.00 $10.80
1887O VG X $15.00 $10.80
1887 XF X $20.00 $12.00
1888O AG X $10.00 $7.20
1889O XF X $20.00 $13.20
1890O XF X $20.00 $10.80
1891O VF OLD LT CLEANING $18.00 $9.60
1891 VF X $17.00 $10.80
1891 S VG X $15.00 $9.60
1892O XF X $35.00 $14.40
1894O VF X $60.00 $34.80
1896 S VG X $20.00 $10.80
1896O F RIM DING 2:00 OBV $16.00 $9.60
1897 S VG X $15.00 $9.60
1897O G RIM DING 2:00 OBV $12.00 $9.60
1898 XF X $20.00 $14.40
1899O VF DARK $17.00 $13.20
1900 VF X $17.00 $12.00
1901O F X $16.00 $10.80
1901 F X $25.00 $14.40
1902 XF OLD LT CLEANING $22.00 $13.20
1902 AU X $25.00 $14.40
1902 AU X $25.00 $15.60
1902 AU X $25.00 $14.40
1902 AU X $25.00 $13.20
1902 AU X $25.00 $13.20
1902 AU X $25.00 $16.80
1902 XF X $22.00 $14.40
1902 AU X $25.00 $16.80
1902O VF X $20.00 $14.40
1903 VF X $55.00 $34.80
1904 VF X $20.00 $16.80
1921 XF X $15.00 $9.60
1921 XF X $15.00 $9.60
1921 AU X $16.00 $9.60
1921 AU X $16.00 $9.60
1921 AU X $16.00 $9.60
1921 AU X $16.00 $9.60
1883CC G X $65.00 $48.00
1883CC VG SM SCRATCH OBV $85.00 $48.00
1883CC AG COUPLE OF SM "BRUISES" $40.00 $24.00
1882 AU X $20.00 $12.00
1880 O AU X $20.00 $13.20
1881 S AU X $20.00 $15.60
1881 S 61 X $36.00 $24.00