for autograph pros...you gotta see this...

Old June 22nd 08, 08:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Default for autograph pros...you gotta see this...

is this the same person you sent to me?
look at these guitars, it's all the same handwriting on every
guitar...and i mean THE SAME PERSON SIGNED EVERY GUITAR... this should
totally make you sick. this was on my myspace page and these people
asked to be a myspace friend.
mike
Old June 23rd 08, 01:55 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
AutographPros.com[_5_]

You forgot to add the link or at least I can't see it.

--
Michael Kasmar
www.AutographPros.com

"Have you joined our emailer yet? If not, please do so immediately by going
to http://www.autographpros.com/newsletter.php

Old June 25th 08, 05:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

here's the link...i thought i had put it up already.
http://www.autographsamerica.com/?gc...FSgtagodClINeQ

they are pretty scummy....posting photo ops with like 10 people and
they are all 10 years old or more. but EVERYTHING looks bad.
mike

Old June 25th 08, 05:03 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

there's still nothing worse than AXOP on ebay, if they are still
around.
mike