Nice collection

Old May 9th 05, 11:16 AM

Default Nice collection

Watch out at ebay for this user account :

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgiftcastle12

Regds

KCP

Old May 9th 05, 08:52 PM
John Mycroft

Is that an advertisement or a warning?

--
Cheers - John Mycroft
coryton_at_cobbsmill_dot_com

oups.com...

Old May 9th 05, 11:21 PM

On 9 May 2005 03:16:34 -0700, wrote:

Watch out at ebay for this user account :

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgiftcastle12

Why, pray tell?

=======================
Tracy Barber
-----------------------
adirondack-pc
-----------------------
"Freebie Stamp Project"
=======================
Old May 10th 05, 01:03 AM
TC

On 9 May 2005 03:16:34 -0700, wrote:

Watch out at ebay for this user account :

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgiftcastle12

Regds

KCP

He certainly likes the word Rare. 8*O

Rare Pakistan FDCs?

TC

Old May 10th 05, 10:58 AM
Alfred Lee

Rare Queen Elizabeth I MS? I thought it was really issued during the reign
of the Virgin Queen, hahahaha...

Alfred

Old May 10th 05, 12:07 PM
TC

On Mon, 09 May 2005 18:21:07 -0400, wrote:

On 9 May 2005 03:16:34 -0700,
wrote:

Watch out at ebay for this user account :

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgiftcastle12

Why, pray tell?

=======================
Tracy Barber
-----------------------
adirondack-pc
-----------------------
"Freebie Stamp Project"
=======================

Did you check the link and see his listings?
It seems quite obvious to me.

Blair

Old May 10th 05, 05:43 PM

wrote:

Watch out at ebay for this user account :

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgiftcastle12

Why, pray tell?

=======================
Tracy Barber
-----------------------
adirondack-pc
-----------------------
"Freebie Stamp Project"
=======================

Did you check the link and see his listings?

Yes indeedy!

It seems quite obvious to me.

Obvious to one may be superfluous to another. Further, it's a "sales"
message and doesn't belong here - normally.

What doesn't seem quite obvious is why we have to "watch out" for
these auctions... will they explode? ... will they go up or down in
price automatically? ... Are they spayed and neutered? What?

-Or- is it the user account we must watch out for?

Now that I've tried to obfuscate the matter into obscurity, it is
quite obvious that I am joking. :^P

=======================
Tracy Barber
-----------------------
adirondack-pc
-----------------------
"Freebie Stamp Project"
=======================
Old May 10th 05, 07:19 PM
Roger Smith

wrote:

Watch out at ebay for this user account :

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgiftcastle12

Why, pray tell?

=======================
Tracy Barber
-----------------------
adirondack-pc
-----------------------
"Freebie Stamp Project"
=======================

Did you check the link and see his listings?

Yes indeedy!

It seems quite obvious to me.

Obvious to one may be superfluous to another. Further, it's a "sales"
message and doesn't belong here - normally.

What doesn't seem quite obvious is why we have to "watch out" for
these auctions...

I think he means "beware", in the sense of "Watch out for snakes, or
poisonous spiders... or junk being offered on Ebay".

Regards, Roger

Old May 11th 05, 03:34 AM

On Tue, 10 May 2005 18:19:02 GMT, "Roger Smith"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

Watch out at ebay for this user account :

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgiftcastle12

Why, pray tell?

=======================
Tracy Barber
-----------------------
adirondack-pc
-----------------------
"Freebie Stamp Project"
=======================

Did you check the link and see his listings?

Yes indeedy!

It seems quite obvious to me.

Obvious to one may be superfluous to another. Further, it's a "sales"
message and doesn't belong here - normally.

What doesn't seem quite obvious is why we have to "watch out" for
these auctions...

I think he means "beware", in the sense of "Watch out for snakes, or
poisonous spiders... or junk being offered on Ebay".

I kind of figured that, but one never knows with international
newsgroups. :^)

Tracy Barber
adirondack-pc
"Freebie Stamp Project"