Help

Old May 29th 04, 12:13 PM

Default Help

Purchased some boxes on ebay as a pre-sell back in Feb 04. After much run
around and no reply to e-mails, I contacted paypal and ebay in mid May about
lack of receipt of product. Paypal has a 30 day assistance policy and ebay
was no help. I have bought product from this person in the past and
shipping was slow, but I always received the product. Now it is nearly
June, still no product and the person was suspended from ebay and of course,
no reply to e-mail. The person lives in New Jersey. Anyone had any luck
through police or ? in attempting to get refund?

Your help would be much appreciated.

As an aside, be very careful purchasing pre-sell items as the 30 day window
offered by Paypal will probably not cover the receipt by the seller and then
the shipping time. I brought this up to both ebay and paypal to no avail.
The seller had over 10K feedback and as I mentioned I had been a repeat
buyer.

Old May 29th 04, 01:21 PM

Per request, the following is the info concerning the dealer I am waiting on
product from

User ID: mj438
City: Lafayette
State: NJ