Illegal Stamps - Interview with the UPU Program Manager Philately

Old September 14th 18, 03:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default Illegal Stamps - Interview with the UPU Program Manager Philately

The PWO asked some questions the new Program Manager "Philately and CRI” of
the International Bureau (IB) of the Universal Postal Union (UPU), who was
kind to answer them. We publish our questions, the IB answers and our brief
comments on the page:

http://www.pwmo.org/Illegals/18-UPU-Interview-EN.htm

Victor Manta, PWO

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

Old September 14th 18, 04:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Sir F.A. Rien[_2_]

On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 10:20:40 -0400, "Victor Manta"
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

The PWO asked some questions the new Program Manager "Philately and CRI of
the International Bureau (IB) of the Universal Postal Union (UPU), who was
kind to answer them. We publish our questions, the IB answers and our brief
comments on the page:

http://www.pwmo.org/Illegals/18-UPU-Interview-EN.htm

Victor Manta, PWO

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

CRI - me an river?
Did you duck the Daffy 'nishian'?

---

Old September 14th 18, 07:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message
news
CRI - (...)?

CRI (French) = IRC (English)

Old September 15th 18, 03:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Sir F.A. Rien[_2_]

On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 14:56:57 -0400, "Victor Manta"
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message
news
CRI - (...)?

CRI (French) = IRC (English)

But if it's been 'translated' as stated, then shouldn't that be as
well?

Why not use a 'pop-up' tool tip for your acronyms? You write out
others. Many aren't familiar with all of them!
https://codegena.com/show-beautiful-...html-css-only/

---

Old September 16th 18, 11:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message
news
CRI - (...)?

CRI (French) = IRC (English)

But if it's been 'translated' as stated, then shouldn't that be as
well?

Why not use a 'pop-up' tool tip for your acronyms? You write out
others. Many aren't familiar with all of them!
https://codegena.com/show-beautiful-...html-css-only/

"CRI" was an obvious inattention translation error that I corrected in the
article.

BTW, the fact that the UPU philately program manager is also the manager of
IRC is totally irrelevant for my article.

Thank you for the hint and for commenting.

Old September 16th 18, 04:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Sir F.A. Rien[_2_]

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 06:14:26 -0400, "Victor Manta"
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

.. .

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message
news
CRI - (...)?

CRI (French) = IRC (English)

But if it's been 'translated' as stated, then shouldn't that be as
well?

Why not use a 'pop-up' tool tip for your acronyms? You write out
others. Many aren't familiar with all of them!
https://codegena.com/show-beautiful-...html-css-only/

"CRI" was an obvious inattention translation error that I corrected in the
article.

BTW, the fact that the UPU philately program manager is also the manager of
IRC is totally irrelevant for my article.

Thank you for the hint and for commenting.

"CRI" as found -=in=- the article was why I commented and sent the
'tool tip' link.

You manage International Reply Coupons ???

---