response from darth cardz--about forevernitefan

Old January 29th 05, 03:14 PM
Darth Cardz

Default response from darth cardz--about forevernitefan

......the messages that start with ....... are my responses.. not that they
matter.. if u dont want to find out if i am honest dont bother with me..
its that simple.. ur not doing me any good by wasting time. i am here to
trade with people who are interested in trading.. if u are scared.. then dont
bother. if u are interested in seeing what i have and getting it.. in a
trade.. then by all means. email me.. but whatever u do..just do it.. now..
for whoever feel that the accusations need defending and responding to... read
below..

In a message dated 1/29/2005 8:51:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
TOPIC: abouth darthcardz was looking to trade
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...-sports/browse
_thread/thread/fb04797d7d82d2cd

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Sat, Jan 29 2005 1:06 am
From: "forevernitefan"

Funny you claimed that about ME. Glen.

I guess if you say a lie long enough you think people will believe
you.

........i lied about nothing.. and i have no worries about
anyone believing me about anything.. people who want
to know the truth.. have ways to find out. asking me
is one way.. anything i said about u .. was true.. very
little u have said about me is true..

I proved that you lied in a previous post.

......no u did not prove that i lied at all in any post..
u think u did.. and im sure there are a few idiots out there
who believe u.. but most know that u are a stalker..
and that u lie and make up things and surround the
lies with a few unimportant truths.. so that they all seem
truthful. but the facts remain.. nothing u say about me
is true.. not a damned thing.

== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Sat, Jan 29 2005 1:15 am
From: "forevernitefan"

actuallyI am female not male,
....i know.. thats why i called u maureen mcallister.
its rarely a mans name

and while it does look like two brats
arguing, my original point was that Frohman has in the past been
dishonest and a thief. Frohamn has denied he was arrested yet his own
tracks online via google shows otherwise.

....calling someone a thief doesnt make them one.
i never denied i was arrested.. i do deny many of the
things u did say about me tho.

You can believe me or not, and frankly I don't blame you for
considering all this asinine and juvenile. Basically this whole mess
doesn't matter to non-sports card traders, rxcept for ONE thing-- Is
Frohman trustworthy to trade with? Judging by his video tape trading",
my answer is no.

.....since u have never traded with me and there are 100s
and 100s of people who have.. the answer should be yes.
since i dealt in videos and audios for the better part of 23
years.. the odds are that im the most reliable person there
is. no one is asking u to trade cards with me.. u dont even
collect cards u idiot!!! u should have no interest in whether
or not anyone is interested in my cards. i have traded with
various people in the last few months.. and i have had
no problems with anyone. in fact in all the years that i have
been trading cards and tapes .. and that is nearly 25 yrs
now.. i have had less than 10 problems.. if u consider
that i had 24000 tapes in my collection..and that i had
repeated trading with 100s and 100s of people.. and that
i sold to probably a few 1000 people.. its pretty odd that
the one who claims im not trustworthy. is the one who
not only bought a tape.. something she knew was illegal
but who also got said tape.. and who waited over 2 months
to complain about such tape. since u have no trading
record with anyone here.. theres no reason for anyone
here to believe anything u say. no one here is completely
unblemished.. and no one here has never lied in their
lives. but that has nothing to do with reliability in
trading and selling. and it has nothing to do with cards.
the facts remain.. i trade and i deal in cards.. i have
been since 96.. years before u ever heard of me..

Like i said, Frohman's responses harm himself more than anything I
could say. The links I posted are all valid. He MAY be on the level
this time in card trading, but to be honest, I would doubt it.

......yet u continue to say and say and say.. even if its not true
u dont mind.. u still say. the links are not valid..
what u doubt doesnt matter either.. ur not involved in my
trading. i have never had any problems with anyone who
ever expected to get one of my tapes when i was dealing in
tapes.. getting them.. every one who ever bought one
got it.. and everyone who i ever traded with.. who sent one
got one. thats how i work.. if i get a trade.. i complete it..
i always did.. and always will.

== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Sat, Jan 29 2005 1:19 am
From: "forevernitefan"

who among us has

never been arrested or committed a crime that we got away with?
should we forever be banned from trading or selling or dealing
with others because we came into contact with the law???

Actually Glen there are some folks who abide by the law and have NEVER
been arrested or even have a traffic ticket.
You just exposed yourself to these folks,
......u can abide by laws and still get arrested. sure there are people
who dont have traffic tickets.. but that just means they werent
caught doing anything wrong. i did nothing wrong. that i
got caught doing what i was doing.. doesnt make it wrong..
u seem to think that u are holier than thou.. as if u never did
anything wrong.. u are a sick individual and u are a liar and
a stalker. explanations and excuses dont matter.. the fact remains
u are sick. and u do a lot that is wrong. that u havent been
caught yet is besides the issue. i have never exposed anything
that i didnt want exposed to anyone. i have nothing to hide.
i am very open and honest with anyone i deal with.
u are judging and presuming for all the people who read these
posts.. and that is idiotic.
Old January 31st 05, 11:53 PM
forevernitefan

Sorry buy you do lie and don't tell the truth about yourself. I could
mention a LOT of details, including how you taunted a mentally ill
person on AOL to kill herself. Simply put, you are not a nice person.
The odd thing is that you deny the crap you posted for YEARS as Darth
Crdz and concertvideoman and smiliar AOL aliases. You lied about the
words you posted youself, you called a friend of mine and threatened
her, you denied ever being arrested UNTIL I proved otherwise.

Basically Glen, you are hamring yourself with every post trying to
cover youself and what you actually did.

Only time will tell if you are ripping these folks off. I am just
showing the patterns of behavior you do.

You would have been better off not responding with more embellished
lies and retorts. With every sentence ( such as it is with your style
of writing) , you prove my claims about you. Anyone who gets your
caddiepink stalker letter will see how you actually are. You even once
posted my OLD phone number in a post claiming " if i ripped u off,
call..."

The sad part, Glen is that one of these days you will **** of someone
who will actually find your fat body and deal with you in a most
umpleasant way. It could be an AOL person whom you abused n a chat
room, it could be a relaltive if one of the fat broads you con and use,
or it could be someone you **** off in real life, considering what you
seem to be doing offline.

I would suggest, Glen, that you mend your ways before its too late.
Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"

Old February 1st 05, 05:40 AM
kevin le pore

Dear Foreverknightfan ,

I think everyone on the newsgroups got the message that darthcards isn't
your favorite person , but could you give it a rest on slamming him
every other day..

the newsgroups Suppossed to be for TRADING CARDS , its not a complaint
forum

If you bought something from him on ebay , then use ebay to complain
about it , thats what feedbacks for ,
if you did a TRADE you took the SAME Risk everyone else takes , next
time ask fr refferances if your uncertain..

I probably do 500 or more trades a year , sometimes they go smooth ,
sometimes they don't , I move on...

Hoow man years has it been since you delt with Glen originally ??? 6
months , a year , longer ??? seems like you've been posting negitive
stuff about him forever.....

I try to check the newsgroup daily and I've noticed your the Only one
complaining about him , I hope you work out the "issues"

P.S.

please don't Target me next ,
I'm well known & i hope well liked ,
plus i'll ignore ya...i've got a life...

and i apologise to all you other fellow collectors & traders , but i'm
Sooooo tired of these back n forth bickerings...lets all try & get along
& do some trading... lol

Peace
Kevin

Kevin C. LePore
12 Sebastion Drive
Rochester , New York
U.S.A. 14625

http://community.webtv.net/kevinlepo...insComicsCards

http://community.webtv.net/kevinlepore/KevinscardList

Old February 1st 05, 09:16 PM
forevernitefan

Dude, I am not the only one " targerting" darth, You forgot Rept.
Funny though how you ignore what HE says. I don't see you post anything
agaisnt HIS long posts.

Hey if you want him, go ahead. You'll find out soon enough. While I
understand that this posting between me and darth may irririttate some
of you, one of the many tactics he uses is to con someone to do his
dirty work for him, so they get in trouble while he hides and smiles.

It is NOT true that I post here every day. If you actually look at the
posts for the whole month of January, there are only five from me, and
most of them are short.

I am not asking people here to take sides. Alll I am doing is to
notify you folks of darth's rather unsavory character and that if you
deal with him, there's a good chance he will rip you off.

Sheesh, if you actually look at what he HAS posted with a critical
eye, you will see what I am talking about. As far as what he did to me,
most of it was "paid off" when he was arrested last year for two
feloniies in Ohio and spend some months in Brooklyn DMC.

But hey, never mind what i say, deal with him, just remember to bend
over and drop trousers... :-)
Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?

Old February 1st 05, 11:39 PM
Beamer

HOLY ****!!!!! Thank you for being the first one Kevin! He was the only
one with balls enough to ask her to stop!!! I am so sick and tired of
deleting this **** every day. Get over it already! So you think the
guy is a scumbag. Great. Now get a ****in job and do something with
your life instead of clogging the group with crap we already know about.
He oviously doesn't care what you think. What makes you think we care
either. Don't bother responding to this because I don't give a ****
what you think either.
Stop the madness!!!!!!!

Old February 1st 05, 11:43 PM
Beamer

guy is not a nice guy. Great. Now get a ****in job and do something

Old February 1st 05, 11:45 PM
Beamer

I didnt say I didnt agree with you, but ok already. We get it. I have
never dealt with him and after all I have read so far, thanks to you and
others, I never will. Thanks for the info, but really enough is enough.
Thanks

Old February 4th 05, 10:03 AM
forevernitefan

I have a job, thank you very much, beamer. Hey, I understsand how this
could **** some of you off, but cussing at me doesn't show much for
you.

I kow darth doesn't care for me, in fact he has said he would kill me
if he ever met me If you actually paid attention to the content, you
owuld see that my intention was to show how darth actually IS and that
he has a eputation of ripping people off..

Actually it is not true that I do not collect non-sports trading
cards, I have a Dr. Who set and a few other cards. While I am not an
active trader/collector in that area, here is my point in all this. It
was a caution in dealing with this person. Damn me and cuss me all
you want. Frankly at this point I am willing to let time show you what
darth actually is. He's ripped a number of people off and is not a
nice person, but hey, don't let what I have to say stop you from
dealing with him.

Tell ya what. If darth doesn't post another thiing about me in this
newsgroup, I'll drop this and let you folks judge for yourselves.

Moe