GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

Old February 28th 06, 11:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

summer attacked me first.. i defended myself.. i never meant her any
harm til she ****ed with me a bit too much. she lied about me she
posted false info about me and slandered me. just as u do. i never
wanted summer.. she was interested in me at one time and used that
enticement towards me to get me to trust her. she conned me for a year.
i fell for it. who wouldnt.. im a man. im not 350 lbs.. not even 250..
i dont know where u get this crap. im not reaping anything. all i am
doing is dealing with a pair of idiots who have nothing else to do than
harass me online. big deal. im not suffering from any karma.. in
fact.. my life is pretty decent now i must say and if there is karma
...then i have good karma. not bad. i never pirated anything. my wife
didnt leave me. and why u would be suspicious about this makes no
sense to me. my wife was 42 when i met her.. and we never had any
kids. i did nothing to my son that would be considered wrong. at all
ever. u may claim different. but how would u know??? the way u talk
...im a child molester with or without proof. why would i care about ur
pity?? it does seem apparent to me that u may have been molested tho.
my shoutings were to make sure that people could see my words apart
from those i was replying to. when did i claim to be a google goodie.
what the hell is a google goodie?? i have a job.. and i have never
mooched off any women in my life. who are u mooching off?? or will no
one have u?? i would hasten to guess that the latter is true.

Old February 28th 06, 11:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

i never shill bidded anything.. i sold a copy of the tape to the next
highest bidder as well as u... how could i do that if it was me??? in
fact that person if i remember correctly bought 8 more tapes from
me...and was happy with all of them. the bloopers were probably 4th gen
... ur copy anyway... and thats not bad for a show that was off the air
for years and years by then. the bloopers were extremely rare and if
they werent. u wouldnt have bid so much on them as u did. they were not
commercially available so u have to accept that copies will be less
than stellar. it wasnt my best tape of course.. but it was fine. i had
what i had. it was more than what u had. u knew u were buying a
bootleg. as for as u not being a stalker because im not dead.. well
thats ignorant. not all stalkers kill.. some do sure.. but u cant kill
me.. and u have no clue where i am and no way to get to me. this is all
u have.. online in newsgroups and message boards and so on. this is
ur life. u werent ripped off by me. u got the tape u paid for.. two
days after u paid for them. u didnt let it go yet.. and its been 8 yrs
nearly. thats sick and psychotic behavior. i never had a ny2stay
name.. u are confused. i never wrote to u about dark shadows bloopers
altho i did have them i never discussed selling them to u. even if i
had tried to sell u a tape of dark shadows bloopers how would that
prove that i was the same person from ebay?? u say it was a different
name. well its ok for u to use another name but not me?? i never did
of course.. but if u have the right. why dont i?? why are u discussing
tapes on a non sports card newsgroup?? u werent ripped off.. u arent
proving u were.. u admit that the tape wasnt up to ur expectations yet
u claim u were ripped off. i never claimed the tape was great quality
but it was fine for what it was. this all has nothing to do with non
sport cards tho. i dont copy cards.. i only trade and deal in near
mint or better condition cards. i dont cover my butt cuz theres
nothing to cover and no reason to do so. im not ashamed of myself.. i
have done nothing wrong and i have used and hurt no one. i dont run
from anyone and im not afraid of u or anyone else. everything i claim
u have done to me or in regards to me.. i stand firmly behind those
accusations. no one is as obsessed with me as u are. its all u... and
always has been. i didnt contact summer for any specific reason.. we
know one another from an online chat room. i have known her for a year
in that room and for most of it she was my friend.. or so i believed. i
never expected to meet her .. in fact i knew i wouldnt ever meet her...
but she did say at various times.. that i never know what could happen
... meaning that she could make a trip one day to see me. its happened
before.. so i guess i figured since she suggested it.. why not hope. i
wont say shes ugly..so who wouldnt want to make love with a nice
looking woman? she was interested in me at one time. maybe it was a
game on her part. but she did lead me on. when i said ****ing her.. i
meant more in terms of **** with me i will **** with u back. she
started that subject.. i merely repeated it. what u think of my looks
will not keep me awake trust me. i didnt say i cant get work.. or that
i was looking for work. i never worked in any hospital in ohio.. three
years ago i lived in nyc. i dont even know where the hospital is in
troy ohio. where did u get this crap? who said i cant work?? where do
u get this 6 months in federal prison thing??? btw.. federal prisons
dont have such activities as u would suggest.. that is more of a state
thing. i think most federal detainees are a bit more intelligent and
relaxed than u would suggest. rape is a very rare thing in prison in
the first place.. dont believe movies and tv shows..

Old February 28th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Five posts Glen? Gee thou dost protest too much.

The simple fact is that you sold pirated and bootlegged tapes. You
sould pirated copies of " Song of the South". You were ARRESTED in Troy
Ohio for conspiracy to sell unauthorzed copies of the Dave Matthews
band concerts on vhs tape. You said in an Ohio BBW newsgroup that you
worked at a hospital and in that same newsgroup you announced you
were arrested and that you were facing jail time and even said " im
scared".

As for you notifying the proper authorites about me, I welcome their
call. Maybe they can contact Summer and she can tell them about your
attenpt to use her for cheating SS. Better yet, they can read your own
words online themselves. You are like the drug buyer who complains to
the cops you got ripped off. And I imagine they would be thrilled at
your post threatening to kill me.

Thank you for amusing me for so long Glen. Your self control and
genteel nature is impressive :-D. I will look forward to news of you
being arrested again.

Moe

Old March 1st 06, 10:37 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

the 5 posts were all responses to posts u made first. i saw 5 from u
that i had not replied to.. so i posted that many replies one for each
post u made. is there any way to not protest too much if u accuse too
much??? u dont know if i ever sold any tapes of song of the south.
since the item was not officially released here there was no rule about
it being copied. but thats regardless of the fact that u dont know if
i ever sold a single copy of it. owning it is not wrong. at no time
was i arrested for selling tapes of dave matthews band or anyone else.
dmb had nothing to do with me or my arrest. ur info is wrong. how many
times do i need to tell u this?? its just wrong. its not true. its
inaccurate. i didnt deny working in a hospital but i was never working
in one in ohio. and i was never an underling as u put it. it was over
25 years ago. i have never been on any bbw newsgroups.. i dont even
know of any. theres nothing wrong with being scared of jail. but no i
never said anything about facing jail time in any ohio bbw newsgroup.
sorry.. u are wrong again. i doubt that the authorities will call u.
they are more likely to visit u. i never attempted to cheat the ss and
summer had nothing to do with me and the ss. she lied to u. she lies a
lot. just like u do. the authorities looking into stopping u will not
be interested in contacting summer at all. this has nothing to do with
her and its not me they are interested in. .it will be u when they
start their investigation. when u are with ur back against the wall..
im sure u will say things like what about his death threats and what
about this and that.. how can u let him get away with all this??? why
are u arresting me? i was just having fun.. i didnt mean it.. i really
didnt. im sorry.. i promise to leave him alone. i didnt think it was
so serious. i didnt know that it was illegal to harass someone online
in newsgroups on message boards etc. why isnt anyone listening to me??
these are things u will say when u are cornered and facing charges for
what u are doing. there was no post by me threatening to kill u at all
ever. i wished i could get to u and wished i could have a baseball bat
with me yes.. i still wish i could.. but that isnt a threat.. i am not
saying that i will do it.. just wishing i could. given the opportunity
to do so yes.. i would take advantage of that opportunity... but its
not likely that will ever happen. but if u were concerned u would stop
this harassment and provocation. u would find a job urself and get a
life. one that is separate and apart from me and mine. my self control
is what is keeping u around. u should be counting ur blessings that im
unable to get to u. i will not be arrested again. nor would u have
such news if i was. i did nothing illegal. u however are doing illegal
things. harassment is a crime. stalking is a crime. slander is a
crime. and u are guilty of all these things.

Old March 1st 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

((snips off all the lies and denials as they are far too many to
detailly refute))

You write:

[...]
*****************

Glen, in all honesty I WELCOME your "authorties" visiting me. I
rather like your imagining me pleading and so forth, tho it is not my
style ( and its really bad fiction). Tell you what, give me the names
of the " authorties" you allegedly contacted and I will contact them. I
will tell them how you tried to get a woman in a chat room to kill
herself how you called a woman recovering from cancer to scare her, how
you threatened an associate of yours when she failed to get me off AOL,
and much more. I will show them how you used dedeqpon to try to get my
personal info from Ebay, I will show them chat room transcripts of your
own words, I will show your " authorities" many things, Glen. I will
even show them a letter I recieved from a sister of a missing woman
associated with you where she indicates you may have killed her. I
believe the " authorities" you claim you contacted are more of your
lies. Prove me wrong, Glen.

Hurl all the threats you wish, Glen. You hardly are clean in the blame
department. Seems to me if I was " harassing" you, since I know your
address and phone number, wouldn't I call you and send you mail you do
not want? If Sunny's claim about you stating your wife and grandmother
caught you in the act sexually molesting your baby son is true ( which
would explain some things) they would locate your ex wife ( and you DO
have one) for her side of things. And Sunny has young boys,which
explains the REAL reason why you are so upset she " ****ed " with you (
which is ironic since you admit you wanted to screw her) Its to her
credit that she didn't drive all that way to be your sperm receptacle.

This is not harassment, dude. Online posting hardly counts as
interfering in your pathetic real life.

BTW I do have a job, thank you and a family and friends who care for
me. How is your brother, the actor? Have you seen your mother, who ran
away when you were a teenager?

As for Song of the South, you, dummy that you are, said in a chat room
I was in how many copies you made of the movie. The movie WAS in fact
studio released, but in laserdisc and in Japan. You obviously in making
so many copies were doing so for profit, which you were not authorized
to do so by Disney.

Your hot air should be melting the snow in Ohio.

Moe

FS - A few Kraft Cards Dogger Hockey 0 December 26th 04 11:25 AM
FS - some food issues Dogger Hockey 0 December 17th 04 01:24 PM
FS - Quite a list of Kraft foods items dogger Hockey 0 November 4th 04 07:08 PM
FS - Kraft Foods Cards dogger Hockey 0 July 6th 04 09:52 AM
********FS/T RCs, GJs, Autos, & sets************ Chad M. Kitzman Hockey 0 July 7th 03 02:22 AM