Slander against Laura Sperber $20,000 Reward

Old October 20th 12, 07:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Amspacher

Default Slander against Laura Sperber $20,000 Reward

A Ripoff Report filed against Laura of legend. This Ripoff Report is totally
false. We have hired an attorney to determine the identity of the person who
filed the original post AND the person who impersonated Laura in filing
false rebuttals on the Ripoff Report. We will be pursuing this person to the
fullest extent of our capabilities. A lawsuit as been filed seeking this
information and law enforcement [including the FBI] has been contacted.

The final post in the Ripoff Report thread is pertinent:

This is Laura Sperber's attorney. The above "complaint" is completely false
and defamatory. Ms. Sperber has never been indicted of racketeering and
money laundering by a grand jury. Ms. Sperber has never been investigated
for "helping many well-known organized crime family launder money through
the front of coin collecting."

In addition to the above post, a user who is impersonating Ms. Sperber
posted comments to the above post. The above posts were not posted by Ms.
Sperber and are false and defamatory. Ms. Sperber has never been charged or
investigated for money laundering. Ms. Sperber has never had charges against
her for money laundering dropped. Ms. Sperber has never been convicted of
any crimes and has never reached a plea bargain regarding any crimes.

We have filed a lawsuit in Arizona and have issued subpoenas to determine
the identities of the users who have posted the false and defamatory posts
about Ms. Sperber and are impersonating Ms. Sperber.

Old October 21st 12, 03:49 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
george pearl

On Saturday, October 20, 2012 11:28:53 AM UTC-7, Bruce Amspacher wrote:
[...]

Is this how supposed lawyers earn their money? With a needy little co-dependent post to an old worn-out newsgroup? How much did you charge Ms. Sperber for the service? And what do you hope to accomplish by posting it? Why aren't there any links for us to go to?
Old October 21st 12, 03:59 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
george pearl

[...]

Go to ripoffreport.com and read up about Ms. Sperber. It's a hoot!
Old October 21st 12, 04:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Saturday, October 20, 2012 11:28:53 AM UTC-7, Bruce Amspacher wrote
a bunch of drivel.

On Oct 20, 10:49 pm, george pearl wrote:
Is this how supposed lawyers earn their money? With a needy little co-dependent post to an old worn-out newsgroup? How much did you charge Ms. Sperber for the service? And what do you hope to accomplish by posting it? *Why aren't there any links for us to go to?

No, George. The worst are the "Class Action Attorneys." They file
million-dollar claims again major corporations for main plaintiff's
that are too stupid to read simple instructions and end up getting
hurt, or are too gullible that they believe everything written. These
main plaintiffs get a few thousand bucks, party members get a
pittance, and the thieving lawyers get MILLIONS in fees. Then they
wonder why people hate lawyers (sorry, Sam, if you're still here).

Damn, we've been relatively dead for a couple of weeks and the one
post getting attention is OT. Well, on a coin-related note, I got a
2011 Sac in change at my local 7-Eleven yesterday.

Jerry
Hanging my head in shame.
Old October 21st 12, 11:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ken Barr

In article ,
"Bruce Amspacher" wrote:

[...]

Hey, "Bruce", could you do us all a favor and at least forge your posts
properly?

Bruce Amspacher passed away in 2006, so it is highly unlikely that he is
posting to Usenet six years later.

The "Bruce" you are attempting to impersonate is actually Bruce Morelan,
a/k/a TradeDollarNut or TDN, who is fortunately still alive and well,
living in Las Vegas, and a financial partner in Legend.

--
Ken Barr Numismatics * * * *email:
P. O. Box 32541 * * * * * * website: *http://www.kenbarr.com
Old October 21st 12, 01:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"Jerry Dennis" wrote in message
[...]

-----------------

Don't be ashamed about getting a Sac in change. That could be an
opportunity for an interview on local TV as a person who actually received
one in change. I received a shiny Hawaii quarter in change yesterday at the
post office. Amazing considering that about 50% of the quarters I receive
still are pre-state ones.

I'm still waiting for my "windfall" from the successful De Beers class
action lawsuit. Like you mentioned, the lawyers will be dividing up the
proceeds among themselves first, leaving us poor claimants with maybe a few
pretty zircons. Better than nothing, they'll say.

Old October 21st 12, 09:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Sunday, October 21, 2012 7:56:13 AM UTC-5, Bremick wrote:
"Jerry Dennis" wrote in message ... On Saturday, October 20, 2012 11:28:53 AM UTC-7, Bruce Amspacher wrote a bunch of drivel. On Oct 20, 10:49 pm, george pearl wrote: Is this how supposed lawyers earn their money? With a needy little co-dependent post to an old worn-out newsgroup? How much did you charge Ms. Sperber for the service? And what do you hope to accomplish by posting it? Why aren't there any links for us to go to? No, George. The worst are the "Class Action Attorneys." They file million-dollar claims again major corporations for main plaintiff's that are too stupid to read simple instructions and end up getting hurt, or are too gullible that they believe everything written. These main plaintiffs get a few thousand bucks, party members get a pittance, and the thieving lawyers get MILLIONS in fees. Then they wonder why people hate lawyers (sorry, Sam, if you're still here). Damn, we've been relatively dead for a couple of weeks and the one post getting attention is OT. Well, on a coin-related note, I got a 2011 Sac in change at my local 7-Eleven yesterday. Jerry Hanging my head in shame. ----------------- Don't be ashamed about getting a Sac in change. That could be an opportunity for an interview on local TV as a person who actually received one in change. I received a shiny Hawaii quarter in change yesterday at the post office. Amazing considering that about 50% of the quarters I receive still are pre-state ones. I'm still waiting for my "windfall" from the successful De Beers class action lawsuit. Like you mentioned, the lawyers will be dividing up the proceeds among themselves first, leaving us poor claimants with maybe a few pretty zircons. Better than nothing, they'll say.

I'm still waiting for my $ from the DeBeer's thingie too. At the rate the price of a six-pack is climbing, I'll probably only be able to buy a forty-ounce "quart" whenever that one finally arrives.

oly

P.S. I too received a Hawaiian Volcanoes quarter (I assume you mean this and not the last of the regular statehood quarters) in change about a week ago. Here in the Springpatch, somebody sent in a bunch of Chicasaw (sp.?) quarters recently, there seem to be a lot of them in cash register tills right now.
Old October 21st 12, 09:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"oly" wrote in message
[...]

---------------

Yes, it was the Hawaiian volcano quarter. Thought I had a massive die
eruption there at first. At my local big box beer & wine store, the price
of my cherished 30-pack of Genny Cream Ale has only gone up about two bucks
over the past five years to $13.99-- less that half the cost of the vapid
Miller & Bud stuff. I do like to treat myself to a micro 6-pack every month
or so to ensure that my taste buds still work.

Old October 21st 12, 11:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Sunday, October 21, 2012 3:44:03 PM UTC-5, Bremick wrote:
"oly" wrote in message ... On Sunday, October 21, 2012 7:56:13 AM UTC-5, Bremick wrote: "Jerry Dennis" wrote in message ... On Saturday, October 20, 2012 11:28:53 AM UTC-7, Bruce Amspacher wrote a bunch of drivel. On Oct 20, 10:49 pm, george pearl wrote: Is this how supposed lawyers earn their money? With a needy little co-dependent post to an old worn-out newsgroup? How much did you charge Ms. Sperber for the service? And what do you hope to accomplish by posting it? Why aren't there any links for us to go to? No, George. The worst are the "Class Action Attorneys." They file million-dollar claims again major corporations for main plaintiff's that are too stupid to read simple instructions and end up getting hurt, or are too gullible that they believe everything written. These main plaintiffs get a few thousand bucks, party members get a pittance, and the thieving lawyers get MILLIONS in fees. Then they wonder why people hate lawyers (sorry, Sam, if you're still here). Damn, we've been relatively dead for a couple of weeks and the one post getting attention is OT. Well, on a coin-related note, I got a 2011 Sac in change at my local 7-Eleven yesterday. Jerry Hanging my head in shame. ----------------- Don't be ashamed about getting a Sac in change. That could be an opportunity for an interview on local TV as a person who actually received one in change. I received a shiny Hawaii quarter in change yesterday at the post office. Amazing considering that about 50% of the quarters I receive still are pre-state ones. I'm still waiting for my "windfall" from the successful De Beers class action lawsuit. Like you mentioned, the lawyers will be dividing up the proceeds among themselves first, leaving us poor claimants with maybe a few pretty zircons. Better than nothing, they'll say. I'm still waiting for my $ from the DeBeer's thingie too. At the rate the price of a six-pack is climbing, I'll probably only be able to buy a forty-ounce "quart" whenever that one finally arrives.. oly P.S. I too received a Hawaiian Volcanoes quarter (I assume you mean this and not the last of the regular statehood quarters) in change about a week ago. Here in the Springpatch, somebody sent in a bunch of Chicasaw (sp.?) quarters recently, there seem to be a lot of them in cash register tills right now. --------------- Yes, it was the Hawaiian volcano quarter. Thought I had a massive die eruption there at first. At my local big box beer & wine store, the price of my cherished 30-pack of Genny Cream Ale has only gone up about two bucks over the past five years to $13.99-- less that half the cost of the vapid Miller & Bud stuff. I do like to treat myself to a micro 6-pack every month or so to ensure that my taste buds still work.

The Busch Bavarian seems to be the A-B brand that InBEV is using as it's low price leader nowadays; it has gone up a lot less quickly than Bud and Bud Light. IMHO, Bud and Bud Light prices are relatively stiffer than they used to be a few years ago.

The Busch takes the edge off on Friday and/or Saturday nights when the work week has been bad or just boring. I'm certain that many people would look down their noses at that usage, but so be it. And of course, Busch Bavarian eminently remains "God's Natural Laxative".

I wonder what brand of brewski Laura Sperber drinks?

oly

Old October 22nd 12, 01:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

She probably like Indio beer, mine as well be ****, it tastes worse.