presedentail inquiry

Old December 10th 03, 02:06 PM
The Face In The Mirror

Default presedentail inquiry

if i was to e-mail would i get sent a pre-print or
would i have to write and ask through snail mail?

Old December 10th 03, 04:31 PM
Bcoton

Once and for all, the president of the US does NOT send out handwritten
autographs, by mail/email/fax/train/camel/dog sledders.

Old December 10th 03, 05:18 PM
dahoov2

Can you imagine the president spending all his days writing and
signing? I mean come on, he does have some decision making to do!

Old December 10th 03, 05:44 PM
DebSer5

I know he doesn't sign, I was just responding to the poster. I was just stating
that the people who HANDLE his mail do send out pre-prints. I know Walter
Mondale former VP to Jimmy Carter signs Index cards, and Betty Ford charges
$5.00 which goes to charity.

Justin
Old December 10th 03, 05:59 PM
dahoov2

I know, I wasn't meaning to respond to YOU per se, it was the original
poster I was responding to... my bad; it's just that in order not to
have mass confusion, I delete posts after I've read and or responded
to so that post was gone...

Old December 11th 03, 12:22 AM
The Face In The Mirror

"dahoov2" wrote in message
I know, I wasn't meaning to respond to YOU per se, it was the original
poster I was responding to... my bad; it's just that in order not to
have mass confusion, I delete posts after I've read and or responded
to so that post was gone...

i'm fully aware that ot's pre-prints that get sent. i need it for a uni
assigment i ahve coming up

Old December 11th 03, 02:22 AM
JHNJB

i'm fully aware that ot's pre-prints that get sent. i need it for a uni
assigment i ahve coming up

Could somebody translate this for me?

Old December 11th 03, 02:51 AM
Bcoton

I know he doesn't sign, I was just responding to the poster

Many apologies to Justin. Like dahoov my snarky remark was meant for the
original question since its been asked oh a dozen times.

m fully aware that ot's pre-prints that get sent. i need it for a uni
assigment i ahve coming up

This is just too easy, why bother?