Fakes and Terrorism (Again)

Old June 4th 05, 08:02 PM
Edward McGrath

I didn't realize the red was hair and pigtails, I thought the left
pigtail was the tail of the monkey and I thought the right pigtail was
the arm of the monkey and the rest of the hair was the body of the
monkey. To me it looked like the monkey was standing on its tippy toes
and bending over Reids head and positioning its crotch so it could
sodimize Reid in his earhole in a doggie style manner. I think it's safe
to say it was an honest mistake since I only looked at the picture for a
moment.

Old June 5th 05, 01:51 AM
Reid Goldsborough

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 14:31:09 +1000, "Jeff R"
wrote:

I've never said that you can't do it.
I've never said that you can't enjoy it.

I've just expressed my opinion.

You're just stupid then, stupidly denying what is nakedly obvious,
stupidly denying what you said. You, again, did more than express your
opinion! Do you think others are as stupid as you? Do you think they
don't understand the difference between saying I don't like
negotiating and saying that those who like to negotiate are morally
depraved?

--

Email: (delete "remove this")

Consumer:
http://rg.ancients.info/guide
Connoisseur: http://rg.ancients.info/glom
Counterfeit: http://rg.ancients.info/bogos
Old June 5th 05, 02:21 AM
Jud

Jeff R wrote:

Now:
How about answering the criticisms I posted - what? - two days ago.

--
Jeff R.

Don't think you will ever get an answer Jeff.

Old June 5th 05, 06:30 AM
Jeff R

"Edward McGrath" wrote in message
I didn't realize the red was hair and pigtails, I thought the left
pigtail was the tail of the monkey and I thought the right pigtail was
the arm of the monkey and the rest of the hair was the body of the
monkey. To me it looked like the monkey was standing on its tippy toes
and bending over Reids head and positioning its crotch so it could
sodimize Reid in his earhole in a doggie style manner. I think it's safe
to say it was an honest mistake since I only looked at the picture for a
moment.

Oh dear.

Ted is referring to this graphic: http://www.mendosus.com/****i.html which
was based on: http://www.mendosus.com/jpg/pippi.jpg

Ted, your explanation above serves to confirm everything I have ever thought
about you.

Some friendly advice:
Turn off the computer and walk away. Don't post for a few weeks at least.
Go and tend your dahlias (which, BTW, sound like the sanest preoccupation
you have.)

--
Jeff R.
(Oh - and don't forget to put on some pants before you go outside.)

Old June 5th 05, 06:32 AM
Jeff R

wrote:

I've never said that you can't do it.
I've never said that you can't enjoy it.

I've just expressed my opinion.

You're just stupid then, stupidly denying what is nakedly obvious,
stupidly denying what you said. You, again, did more than express your
opinion! Do you think others are as stupid as you? Do you think they
don't understand the difference between saying I don't like
negotiating and saying that those who like to negotiate are morally
depraved?

All opinions, Reid.
I am free to express them, and you are free to bluster.

Continue at will.

(It would be nice if you'd address the specific factual criticsms and
questions I put to you earlier, but since "debating" to you simply means
"insulting" then I don't hold out much hope.)

--
Jeff R.
Buy a mirror, Reid, and take a long hard look.

Old June 5th 05, 06:33 AM
Jeff R

"Jud" wrote in message
oups.com...

Jeff R wrote:

Now:
How about answering the criticisms I posted - what? - two days ago.

--
Jeff R.

Don't think you will ever get an answer Jeff.

No, but its good to see him squirming.

--
Jeff R.

Old June 5th 05, 01:03 PM
Jeff R

"Leo M. Cavanaugh III" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 09:42:07 +1000, "Jeff R"
wrote:

Oh, and BTW, I'm 6'4", lean, well-muscled, incredibly fit, with

classically
chiselled features and ans a superhuman reserve of tolerance and

goodness.

Dad, is that you? ;o

Could be, Leo.
Did your mother visit Sydney that many years ago?

--
Jeff R.
:-)

Old June 5th 05, 01:49 PM
Anka

Jeff R wrote:

Oh dear.

Ted is referring to this graphic: http://www.mendosus.com/****i.html which
was based on: http://www.mendosus.com/jpg/pippi.jpg

I guess it's safe to assume that Ted didn't "get" SCTV's version of
Pippi Londstocking (featuring John Candy) either.

A pity. ;-)

~Anka

Old June 5th 05, 01:53 PM
Anka

Jeff R wrote:

Oh dear.

Ted is referring to this graphic: http://www.mendosus.com/****i.html which
was based on: http://www.mendosus.com/jpg/pippi.jpg

I guess it's safe to assume that Ted didn't "get" SCTV's version of
Pippi Longstocking (featuring John Candy as the strongest girl in the
world) either.

A pity. ;-)

~Anka

Old June 5th 05, 04:50 PM
Reid Goldsborough

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 15:32:58 +1000, "Jeff R"
wrote:

All opinions, Reid.
I am free to express them, and you are free to bluster.

You didn't couch your statements that those who like to negotiate are
morally depraved with the phrase "In my opinion, ..." Now you're
backing off a bit and saying that these statements were just your
opinion. Does saying "In my opinion, the moon is made of green cheese"
make a person sound any more of an idiot? I believe you should back
off further by saying, "In condemning negotiating, a central practice
of numismatics, as being unethical and those who engage in it as being
immoral, I was revealing a lifelong weakness of mine. I've always felt
the need to project my moral superiority to others because I have a
predilection toward evil. I can't reveal all of the heinous things
I've done, but just take it from me, a fair number of them are the
stuff of Fire and Brimstone. This, alas, is my fate. Mea culpa."

(It would be nice if you'd address the specific factual criticsms and
questions I put to you earlier, but since "debating" to you simply means
"insulting" then I don't hold out much hope.)

What "factual" criticisms? "Factual" -- that's a good one, your being
factual. Are you talking about my not permitting Google Groups to
archive all of my posts? This has all been discussed here before. One
of the oldest maxims in the online world is "You own your words."
Nobody else. You have the moral and legal right to control what others
do with them, with fair use exceptions. When I post here, I'm posting
here, to Usenet, a discussion medium. I'm not posting to a Web site.
Usenet and the Web are entirely different media. Google Groups
recognizes this, as it should, as did its predecessors Deja.com and
Deja News. It permits you to prevent it from archiving your posts in
several ways, and it permits you to delete your posts from its archive
in several ways.