Spam Alert: FA____1896___RAINBOW___Morgan MS64____

Old July 8th 03, 04:36 AM
Wheeler

Default Spam Alert: FA____1896___RAINBOW___Morgan MS64____

wrote:

First off asshole you better have proof about me and AH
before you continue to post such statements on the NG.
Second, I have something most of you Puppets don't have
who post here and that's money. So continue the slander
and the remarks about AH and me and you will see what I
can do. Lastly your group of ****ing Puppets can't think
for themselves and will contact the Puppet Master to
gang up on anyone who does not agree with your group. So
I will disagree with anyone who is stupid about coins
and comes across like they know it all when they don't.
You pussies who can't think for yourself are afraid to
say a word in disagreement about your NG Puppets. Now
you and your Puppets hate when I disagree with the
stupidity of your Puppet remarks ..So what !!!!! My
friends and family have died for the freedom of speech
and you think you will stifle me here. I don't think
so!!! Go **** Yourself Asshole.

CoinGrader

Did I step on some toes? Have you checked my net worth
lately?....
Wheeler.....
Any and all email sent to me can and will be used as
public information..... Nothing new. I have posted this
before.
Old July 8th 03, 04:48 AM
Wheeler

Wheeler wrote:

wrote:

[...]

His reply is from this post:
Subject:
FA____1896___RAINBOW___Morgan MS64____
Date: 7 Jul 2003 20:12:35 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.collecting.coins

Wheeler wrote in message
Clayton.....
I have a question for you..... Why has everyone that post
to this newsgroup, black balled from AH Collectibles? And
why will they not answer my emails? I received a response
from Ebay just before AH had to take out the little part
about not selling to anyone that post to a certain
newsgroup.... You can tell your boss that there are some
of their coins that I would love to have..... He is
killing his own sales for not letting me bid.... You can
look at me feedback's and the feedback's that I leave for
everyone else..... As long as I get what I pay for I will
leave good feedback. I buy the coin, NOT the slab!......

===========
Wheeler....
===========
Old July 8th 03, 04:56 AM
Wheeler

Subject:
FA____1896___RAINBOW___Morgan MS64____
Date: 7 Jul 2003 20:12:35 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.collecting.coins

Wheeler wrote in message
Clayton.....
I have a question for you..... Why has everyone that post
to this newsgroup, black balled from AH Collectibles? And
why will they not answer my emails? I received a response
from Ebay just before AH had to take out the little part
about not selling to anyone that post to a certain
newsgroup.... You can tell your boss that there are some
of their coins that I would love to have..... He is
killing his own sales for not letting me bid.... You can
look at me feedback's and the feedback's that I leave for
everyone else..... As long as I get what I pay for I will
leave good feedback. I buy the coin, NOT the slab!......

===========
Wheeler....
===========

NOW........ Will you answer my question that I posted in
the first place?

Old July 8th 03, 06:39 AM
Lyntoy1

Wheeler-
Did you enjoy that worthless jerk lecturing you (of all people!) about having
friends and relatives die for freedom? The irony of a crook lecturing a veteran
is very rich- and makes me want to spit. Sorry you had to deal with that
jackass. Best to you- Mike
Old July 8th 03, 07:32 AM
Wheeler

Lyntoy1 wrote:

Wheeler-
Did you enjoy that worthless jerk lecturing you (of all people!) about having
friends and relatives die for freedom? The irony of a crook lecturing a veteran
is very rich- and makes me want to spit. Sorry you had to deal with that
jackass. Best to you- Mike

Thank you Mike..... Shows he does not know everyone on
this newsgroup!.........
However, I am not the only veteran here.... I know that
there are Veterans that has it a lot worse than I do.... I
praise God for my life and knowing that I will be put to
rest on U.S. grounds, and was not left in Nam.... What I
can not understand is that he makes out like he is the
only person on this newsgroup that knows someone that has
lost their life in a war!....... Truth be known, everyone
in this newsgroup has either served, or had a relative or
friend that was shot, killed, or served in a war!
NOW....... I would like to see a show of hands of people
that does NOT know anyone, or had a member of their family
that has served in a war zone....
What? No one?...... Just what I thought!

Wheeler.... (Roscoe)
Old July 8th 03, 01:05 PM
Wheeler

A new response from Coingrader.....

Subject: Spam Alert: FA____1896___RAINBOW___Morgan MS64____
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 02:24:01 EDT

================================================ ===============
Wheeler.....
Any and all email sent to me can and will be used as
public information..... Nothing new. I have posted this
before.
================================================ ================

Wheeler a little to late for your comment. That E-Mail has been copied. What I said was between you
and me and it was private. You want a war you have it. Now you want to post !! I will post every
comment you have ever said to every group who has a computer ... You want things to be public .. OK
you win . Things will be public ... How many e-mail can you handle .. 100, 1000, 50,000 you want to
post and make everything public so will I so will I ... Get ready Asshole ..

Any and all email sent to me can and will be used as
public information and sent all over the world to be viewed by every scumbag group, slime group and
porn site ..... Nothing new. I have posted this
before. THE COINGRADER

Coingrader.....
Do anything that you think you have to do is all I can
say..... I am ready for it..... ;-)
Any time that I receive an email like these, I will make
them public!..... Get ready for it..... About your little
disclaimer, can you show me where you have used that
before? I can show you where I have used mine at........

===========
Wheeler....
Old July 8th 03, 05:27 PM
so ne

Eric asks about coingrader:
snipWonder why he doesn't have the balls to send me an email like
that.
Ummm, his are still in AH's pocket?
Doris
Morgan Dollars for Sale: