have you ppl recieve e-mails like these

Old July 13th 04, 03:56 AM
380SE

Default have you ppl recieve e-mails like these

this just started
NEED LESS TO SAY THE THERE BLOCKED NOW

Subject: Keep other buyer's off your 8-Track for sale.
From: John Thomas

Hello,
I saw your 8-Track over the web and am much interested in buying
it. I live here in New Zealand, But their prices are a bit high,since
i will personally take care of
the shipping of the 8-Track down to my location.
So kindly get back to me,
(1) With how many 8-Track you have available for sale and their
last offering price each.
(2) I will also need to see some recent pictures of it .
Get back to me asap
I await your soonest reply
Mr John

Do you have up to 400 piece for sale.
I await your soonest reply.
Thanks.
John
I will like to buy all from you , which cost me $300.
So mail me back if you receive a US cashier's check, course i have
a friend in the US who will like to pay you on my behalf.
I await your soonest reply.
John

wrote:

if you have a friend here in the usa ill take only a UNITED STATES
POSTAL MONEY ORDER ===FROM THE UNITED STATES POSTAL OFFICE (ONLY) USA
OR CASH FUNDS ONLY (USA MONEY )
thats the only way i sell them ---no other from of payment will i
accept

thank you bye

And of course i never herd from him again

heres the latest

From: frank ben

Good Day,
I am intrested in purchasing your (Hundreds of 8-tracks ) i
will like you to e-mail me with the pics and the price, don't worry
about the shippment,

YA OK BUDDY IM RIGHT ON IT LOL LOL LOL

Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers
Old July 13th 04, 12:57 PM
trippin2-8track

send him a pic of 300 8-tracks- put all super rare ones in the pic and
sealed ones too, any quads you have, quad players if you have any,
throw a wallet on top with cash hanging out say that was found with
the tapes and is included, along with gold and silver coins, rare
baseball cards, see if he emails back...

(chuckle...)