Michael Keaton- RTS

Old September 24th 03, 08:11 PM
Prince Namor

Default Michael Keaton- RTS

Thought I would give Michael Keaton a try thru his home address in
Pacific Palisades. I sent a Batman still a week ago and it was "returned
to sender" today with "refused" checked.

Has anyone had any luck with Michael Keaton?

Richard
Old September 25th 03, 03:35 PM
Beat Kunz

Hi,

"Prince Namor" schrieb:
Thought I would give Michael Keaton a try thru his home address in
Pacific Palisades. I sent a Batman still a week ago and it was "returned
to sender" today with "refused" checked.

I've heard he started refusing letters that are sent to his home address.

Try either his own company
c/o Colomby/Keaton Productions
2110 Main Street
Suite 302
Santa Monica
CA 90405
USA

or his manager
c/o Brillstein Grey Entertainment
9150 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 350
Beverly Hills
CA 90212
USA

Good luck,
Beat

Old September 25th 03, 09:22 PM
Prince Namor

In article , "Beat Kunz"
wrote:

Hi,

"Prince Namor" schrieb:
Thought I would give Michael Keaton a try thru his home address in
Pacific Palisades. I sent a Batman still a week ago and it was "returned
to sender" today with "refused" checked.

I've heard he started refusing letters that are sent to his home address.

Try either his own company
c/o Colomby/Keaton Productions
2110 Main Street
Suite 302
Santa Monica
CA 90405
USA

or his manager
c/o Brillstein Grey Entertainment
9150 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 350
Beverly Hills
CA 90212
USA

Good luck,
Beat

Thanks for the help, Beat! I'll do just that!

Richard
Old September 26th 03, 01:43 AM
Gummby3

Could you let me know what the bad address was? I want to make sure that
I'm not using it on my website.

Thanks

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net

"Beat Kunz" wrote in message
Hi,

"Prince Namor" schrieb:
Thought I would give Michael Keaton a try thru his home address in
Pacific Palisades. I sent a Batman still a week ago and it was "returned
to sender" today with "refused" checked.

---

Old September 27th 03, 04:03 AM
Prince Namor

In article ,
"Gummby3" wrote:

Could you let me know what the bad address was? I want to make sure that
I'm not using it on my website.

Thanks

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net

It was on Napoli Dr in Pacific Palisades. I tossed the bad envelope and
resent the photo to his production company.

Richard
Old September 27th 03, 04:53 AM
Gummby3

Much appreciated. That was enough information.

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~