Cap kits

Old June 17th 19, 06:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Skooters_in_town

Default Cap kits

Anyone know of any sites (besides eBay) that I can get a cap kit for a rockola princess 424 from 1964? Vern Tisdales sons website is gone.
Old June 17th 19, 08:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 2019/06/17 10:45 a.m., Skooters_in_town wrote:
Anyone know of any sites (besides eBay) that I can get a cap kit for a rockola princess 424 from 1964? Vern Tisdales sons website is gone.

Really? Is this not active?

http://www.verntisdale.com/index.html

If you can't get help there we should be able to help. We only use good
grades of capacitors so it will probably be more expensive than the eBay
folks.

John :-#)#

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com