Free Collectibles Price Guide and Community

Old April 8th 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.football,rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.basketball,rec.collecting.sport.hockey
[email protected]

Default Free Collectibles Price Guide and Community

group of collectors has recently launched a free online sports card
& comic books price guide site:

http://www.collectorscentral.com

To determine real time prices, we combine the data from the following
sources and properly weight their importance:

* We consider closing values from online auctions and exchanges.
* We consider closing values from key auction houses.
* We consider sale prices from online and offline dealers.
* We consider the opinions of our members.

In addition to the price guides, the site also allows collectors to:
- track & organize your collection
- track your wantlists
- create a public collector profile (along with trade lists)
- meet & interact with other collectors

We hope that you would consider checking it out, and letting us know
what you think. If you like it, we'd appreciate it if you'd spread
the
word to others.

http://www.collectorscentral.com

Old April 9th 07, 10:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.football,rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.basketball,rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Mr Black

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Great of you to cross post this sh!t to a basketball collecting group when
your site does not even have any info on basketball items.