Well, I put it on eBay! 1966 Kennedy Lamination Error

Old August 24th 03, 02:40 PM
Fred

Default Well, I put it on eBay! 1966 Kennedy Lamination Error

Hello everyone, Just wanted to drop everyone my auction link on eBay for the
1966 Kennedy Lamination Error.

We'll see where it goes from here. Thanks for looking.

Fred

Old August 24th 03, 02:47 PM
Ed Hendricks

"Fred" wrote in message

Hello everyone, Just wanted to drop everyone my auction link on eBay
for the 1966 Kennedy Lamination Error.

We'll see where it goes from here. Thanks for looking.

Fred

Fred, just a friendly reminder. You should have preceeded this subject with
FA (For Auction). I would have said something like "FA: 1966 Kennedy
Lamination Error". Some people have their newsreaders set to filter certain
flags. They either want to specifically locate, or omit, things like FA, FS
(For Sale), WTB (Want to Buy), WTT (Want to trade) and other marketing
flags. Proper netiquette would require these (and other) flags to be used.

--
Ed Hendricks
ANA# R178621

Old August 24th 03, 02:52 PM
Fred

I apologize Ed. I will remeber this next time.

Thanks for the reminder.

Fred

Old August 24th 03, 08:59 PM
Fred

The minimum is 24.99

I know it sounds stupid now!...it took me like 2 hours to list it because I
was trying to do research on the coin and wash clothes and other chores all
at the same time. So much for not being distracted.

Sorry,

Fred

"Paul" wrote in message
Fred,

You say "I will start the bidding off low and let the buyers determine the
price.", but there is a "reserve not met" notice at $15.95. What is your
minimum before the buyers set the price?

Paul