good emails could get you thousands in a few weeks

Old April 1st 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

Default good emails could get you thousands in a few weeks

Make Thousands Of Dollars In Weeks - The Paypal $6 Investment
- As Seen On Oprah & 20/20
Oprah Did A Show On This Topic, It Really Works MAKE
FAST
MONEY WITH PAYPAL !!

Please Read on, this will change your life!!!!!

THIS WORKS!!! JUST TRY IT!!! Make $15,000 in 30
Days!!!! As
seen on Oprah and 20/20!!!Make $35,000 in 60
Days!!!! Hello,
this is a simple way to make extra money and was
actually seen
on OPRAH! 15K IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT! That's Right
15,000
dollars in your PayPal account - IT WAS PROVEN ON
OPRAH,
DATELINE, NATIONAL TV & IT S COMPLETELY LEGAL!!! 6
Dollars...
That's all it takes...I'll try to keep it short and
sweet.

FIRST, PRINT THIS OUT TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EASIER!

* PAYPAL MAGIC!!!
* TURN $6.00 INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES
HOW!
This is a Money Scheme and Not, I repeat... This is
Not a
Scam!!! You have most likely seen or heard about
this project
on TV programs such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may
have read
about it in the Wall Street Journal. If not, here it
is below
- revealed to you in step-by-step detail. This
program is by
no means new. It has been in existence in many forms
for at
least a decade. But in the early days, it required a
lot more
time and effort, as well as an investment of a few
hundred
dollars. However thanks to PayPal and the Internet,
the
investment is now virtually ZERO! And what's more,
the entire
process is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than
it has EVER
been!

From PayPal:
"Dear Member, it has come to our attention that
there is a
PayPal scheme floating around at the moment you may
have heard
or seen the $6 scheme. You may have even taken part
in it well
we have been asked a lot of questions about this
scheme the
answer is yes it does work and yes it is safe to use
providing
you follow the rules it is legal and has made a big
hit on the
internet this year. If you would like to take part
in this
scheme or would like a bit more information then
please see
the attached file that was kindly donated to us.
Thank you for
using PayPal!"

Get rid of student loans, get out of debt, make
money to go
travelling!!

Making Money - This Really Works Keep in mind that
everything
stated below is 100% legal as stated by the U.S.
Post Office
(1-800-725-2161).

A little while back, I was browsing through
newsgroups, just
like you are now, and came across an article similar
to this
that said you could make thousands of Dollars within
weeks
with only an initial investment of $6.00! : Anyway
it said
that you have to send $1.00 to each of the following
names on
the list, stated at the end of this article using
Paypal. You
don't have to be preferred or verified to transfer
and receive
money, so you lose no money through transfers. Now
honestly,
what is six Dollars, especially out of a Paypal
account. In
exchange you will make thousands in the first few
months. You
then place your own name and email address in the
bottom of
the list at #6, and post the article in at least
200
newsgroups. (There are thousands of newsgroups) No
catch, that
was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a
few people
first, I thought about trying it. I know that you
have seen
this on Oprah or even received numerous messages
about this
simple program and have probably just deleted them,
I know I
have!

But for some unknown reason this time I decided to
give it a
try. Please give it an honest effort, you will not
be
disappointed and will be very glad you did when it
starts to
work. Remember, all you're going to be out of pocket
is about
the cost of a couple of coffees with the opportunity
of
banking thousands of Dollars into your PayPal
account!

I sent out my measly $6.00 to the six people on the
list. Well
GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started: getting $$$
$$ in my
account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon,
but the
CASH just kept coming in. In my first week, I made
about
$25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a
total of
over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over
$15,060.00 and
it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
have made
a total of just over $26,000.00 and it's still
coming in
rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 minutes to
send it
out. This program WORKS, all you have to do is try
it, and
waste some pocket change. You could find six Dollars
lying
around the house. There is absolutely nothing you
could lose.
Just follow the 3 basic steps below to make
thousands in just
a few days, weeks, or months, it all depends on how
many posts
of this letter you put in message boards or send as
emails.

HERE NOW ARE THE 3 EASY STEPS TO SUCCESS:

IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT: First you must have a
VERIFIED PAYPAL
ACCOUNT.

If you do not have an account, take a few minutes to
register
at PayPal:

Set Up Your FREE PayPal Account. It's extremely safe
and very
easy to set up a FREE PayPal account! Copy and paste
this to
the address bar https://www.paypal.com (Notice the
secure
"https" within the link) be sure to sign up for a
free PREMIER
or BUSINESS account (And not just a PERSONAL
account) if
people want to use a credit card to pay.

Paypal is 100% secure and is used by millions of
people
worldwide. The Internet's most trusted Internet
banking system
for your future income. When creating your Paypal
account make
sure you use the same Email address as your user
name in the
list below so people can send money to your account.

STEP 1

Once you have a Paypal account running; use PayPal
to pay $1
to EACH of the 6 Email Addresses below because you
pay people
with an email address in PayPal. Follow these easy
Steps:

1. Log in to PayPal. Go to SEND MONEY tab.
2. Type in Recipients name: (Email address).
Subject: "EMAIL
LIST", Category: "SERVICE", Comments: "PLEASE ADD ME
TO YOUR
EMAIL LIST".
3. Next Screen: CHECK PAYMENT DETAIL - Select "NO
SHIPPING
ADDRESS REQUIRED"
4. Then Send Money.

THAT'S IT. YOU'RE DONE!! What you are doing is
creating a
service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are
requesting a
legitimate service and you are paying for it!

You are sending $1.00 to EACH of these Email
addresses:

1)
2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

STEP 2

Now, after paying $1.00 to each of the email
addresses above,
take the #1 Email Address off the list, move the
other Email
Addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3,
3 becomes
2, 2 becomes 1. Then add Your Email Address as the
Number 6 on
the list.

STEP 3

When you have completed the instructions, take this
letter and
then go to (Google, Yahoo,...) and type in (Making
Money
Message board, Money Message Board, Money Forum,
Free money
Forum, or anything along those lines that are
forums) and
start posting your copy of this message at least 200
times, to
as many unique message boards as you can, or more.
The more
times you post this at a unique board, the more
money you will
make. You can email your message to as many people
you can but
remember, the more you post and email the more money
you make!

Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a
second time.
Post it out again in six months, but Post it with
the
addresses you receive with each Dollars. It will
work better
the second time. Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000
new users,
every day, with thousands of those joining the
actual
Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and
this will
work.

This program remains successful because of the
honesty and
integrity of the participants. Please continue its
success by
carefully adhering to the instructions. In this
business your
product is not solid and tangible, itıs a service.
You are in
the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
large
corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality
lists.
However, the money made from the mailing lists is
secondary to
the income which is made from people like you and me
asking to
be included in that list.

This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts,
refer to 18
Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the Postal Lottery laws. Keep a
copy of
these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
money, you can
use it again and again. This is the biggest growing
internet
money making scheme on the net, you will see that as
you post
your letter to the message boards, but that just
proves how
successful it really is.

Good luck, don't forget to follow the instructions
correctly..