FS: Seeburg Disco (PFEAU1)

Old December 18th 08, 12:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Merlin Amusements

Default FS: Seeburg Disco (PFEAU1)

Very nice shape, strong amplifier. Mech picks up the same record over and
over. No time to work side projects, so I'm offering it up for the best
offer. Located in Lakeland, Florida.
Thanks,
Mike

Old January 28th 09, 05:02 AM
vinylfanmike vinylfanmike is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin Amusements View Post
Very nice shape, strong amplifier. Mech picks up the same record over and
over. No time to work side projects, so I'm offering it up for the best
offer. Located in Lakeland, Florida.
Thanks,
Mike
I have a pfea1u. Actually, it belongs to a friend. I'm babysitting. A previous owner has painted the graphics panels black. All 4 of them. Would it be possible for me photograph your panels? I am going to try to have them reproduced. It may not work, but it's worth a try. I'm in Indiana, but I will be going to Ft. Myers on Sat March 28th. I could stop by on my way if possible. Thanks for your time.
Old January 29th 09, 02:03 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Jeremy Agema

Default Seeburg pfea1u

Hi Mike, I have one of those jukes. I can take some photos of the
artwork if you wish and email you. Of course you are welcome to stop
by also

Thanks

Jeremy in Wisconsin

On Jan 27, 9:12*pm, vinylfanmike vinylfanmike.
wrote:
I have a Seeburg pfea1u. *A previous owner painted ove the 4 grahics
panels. *I am looking for anyone that has one of these boxes, in
Indiana and the surrounding states, that would be willing to allow me
to photograph the panels so I can look into reproducing them.

--
vinylfanmike

1965 Seeburg Discoteque Jukebox Model PFEAU1 Questions? [email protected] Juke Boxes 3 September 30th 08 04:42 AM
Tech: Seeburg Disco Mexa Juke Boxes 2 May 13th 07 11:46 AM
seeburg disco scm1 lewi125 Juke Boxes 7 January 4th 07 01:58 AM
Seeburg Disco darrenbarker Juke Boxes 2 December 20th 06 12:53 AM
WTB: Seeburg SMC1 "Disco" Part & / FS: Seeburg LS1 "Spectra" parts Wildatom Juke Boxes 2 March 16th 05 05:34 PM