A Holiday Coupon From Swisher Pens

Old November 4th 03, 09:11 PM
Chuck Swisher

Default A Holiday Coupon From Swisher Pens

Season's Greetings!

Wishing you and yours every happiness this Holiday Season and prosperity in
the New Year.

It's that time of year again! Time to break out those gift lists and take
advantage of our Holiday Coupon Sale that is now in progress. So from now
until the 21st of November you can take an additional 10% off all items in
our on-line store (this year we have extended this to include the items in
our "Clearance" department). You may use this coupon as many times as you
like between now and the 21st of November and you can even pass it on to
your friends, business associates and relatives. To activate this coupon,
enter coupon "CA2003" (without the quotation marks) in the Enter Coupon
button on the left side bar our shopping cart before you submit your order.
To activate the coupon before you start shopping, just use the following
link:

Coupon CA2003:
http://www.nexternal.com/swisher/?Coupon=CA2003

If prefer to call in your order, don't forget to mention this coupon at the
time you place your order.

If you haven't visited our "What's New" page recently, we have added several
new products during the past few days. Some of which include new pens from
Loiminchay, Ancora, Cross, Kaweco, Private Reserve (their newest ink called
"American Blue") and more. We have also added a selection of watches from
Cross that will make excellent gifts for this Holiday Season. You can use
this coupon for any of these items we have just added to this page (If an
item is not yet offered in our shopping cart, just mention the coupon in the
comments or remarks section of our Secure order form). We have received a
large selection of "NOS" (discontinued-new old stock) writing instruments
from Parker, Waterman and Rotring and these can be found in our "Clearance"
department.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you with your
writing instrument needs in 2004.

Best Wishes,

Chuck Swisher & Chun Lee (e-mail )

Swisher Pens, Inc. -