Image hosting test

Old June 3rd 04, 10:59 PM
Ed Hendricks

Default Image hosting test

I am trying a new image hosting service. Someone please try to view this
image and tell me what you see.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/881...neIVictory.jpg

Thanks.

--
©¿©¬
~

Old June 3rd 04, 11:07 PM
Scot Kamins

In article ,
"Ed Hendricks" wrote:

I am trying a new image hosting service. Someone please try to view this
image and tell me what you see.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/881...neIVictory.jpg

I see an ancient coin - Constantine (I guess) on the obverse and an
angel on the reverse.

Scot Kamins
--
"Speak your truth, even as your voice quakes."
Old June 3rd 04, 11:07 PM
Dale Hallmark

"Ed Hendricks" wrote in message
I am trying a new image hosting service. Someone please try to view this
image and tell me what you see.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/881...neIVictory.jpg

Thanks.

Ed that is clearly an image of a 1967 Buick!

Dale
;-)

Old June 3rd 04, 11:17 PM
Stujoe

In article ,
says...
I am trying a new image hosting service. Someone please try to view this
image and tell me what you see.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/881...neIVictory.jpg

Works for me too, Ed. I also inserted it in a post on my server to see
if it would work that way to and it did. Some sites prevent
'hotlinking' in a web page so people don't use the images in auctions,
etc but yours seemed to work fine for that too.

--
Stujoe
Old June 3rd 04, 11:35 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 21:59:19 GMT, "Ed Hendricks"
is alleged to have written:

I am trying a new image hosting service. Someone please try to view this
image and tell me what you see.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/881...neIVictory.jpg

Thanks.

Excellent image...cool coin!

Bruce

Old June 3rd 04, 11:43 PM
Ed Hendricks

"Stujoe" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
I am trying a new image hosting service. Someone please try to view
this image and tell me what you see.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/881...neIVictory.jpg

Works for me too, Ed. I also inserted it in a post on my server to see
if it would work that way to and it did. Some sites prevent
'hotlinking' in a web page so people don't use the images in auctions,
etc but yours seemed to work fine for that too.

--
Stujoe

Thanks, Stu. This is a fee hosting site I just ran across and it seems to
do a good job. Since all I ever need is image hosting, this saves me from
having to set up a web site for that purpose. Now that I have found one
that meets my needs, it will probably disappear in a day or two. :-)

--
©¿©¬
~

Old June 3rd 04, 11:44 PM
Ed Hendricks

"Scot Kamins" wrote in message

In article ,
"Ed Hendricks" wrote:

I am trying a new image hosting service. Someone please try to view
this image and tell me what you see.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/881...neIVictory.jpg

I see an ancient coin - Constantine (I guess) on the obverse and an
angel on the reverse.

Scot Kamins
--
"Speak your truth, even as your voice quakes."

Thanks, Scot. BTW, it is Constantine I, The Great ca. 330-333 AD. The
reverse depiction is "Victory" standing left on the prow of a galley. It
commemorates the dedication of Constantinople as the "Christian Imperial
capitol". Although it was struck at all mints and is quite common, it is
one of my favorite designs.

--
©¿©¬
~

Old June 3rd 04, 11:46 PM
Ed Hendricks

"Bruce Hickmott" wrote in message

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 21:59:19 GMT, "Ed Hendricks"
is alleged to have written:

I am trying a new image hosting service. Someone please try to view
this image and tell me what you see.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/881...neIVictory.jpg

Thanks.

Excellent image...cool coin!

Bruce

Thanks for looking, Bruce.

--
©¿©¬
~

Old June 3rd 04, 11:48 PM
Ed Hendricks

"Ed Hendricks" wrote in
message
"Stujoe" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
[...]

Oops! I meant to say FREE (as in don't cost nothin' nohow) vice FEE.

--
©¿©¬
~

Old June 3rd 04, 11:48 PM
Alan Williams

Ed Hendricks wrote:

"Bruce Hickmott" wrote in message

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 21:59:19 GMT, "Ed Hendricks"
is alleged to have written:

I am trying a new image hosting service. Someone please try to view
this image and tell me what you see.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/881...neIVictory.jpg

Thanks.

Excellent image...cool coin!

Bruce

Thanks for looking, Bruce.

Nice Hat!

Alan
'chapeau d'empire'

FS: 1994-1995 Image Comics "PROMO" Sheets J.R. Sinclair General 0 July 14th 04 07:45 AM
Antiquarian Bookman auction site: Beta Test Start July 6 Jonathan Grobe Books 12 July 8th 04 08:03 PM
Rockwell Hardness Test Fred Coins 10 December 8th 03 05:46 AM
More on test cuts Reid Goldsborough Coins 82 August 23rd 03 06:55 PM
Still more on test cuts Reid Goldsborough Coins 31 August 22nd 03 12:45 PM