####### ebaY Deadbeats!!!

Old August 2nd 03, 09:02 PM
Scottishmoney

Default ####### ebaY Deadbeats!!!

Gees it seems like I get one jerk in every ten ebAy sales, one everytime
bids high on a coin and then seemingly falls off the end of the earth.
Meanwhile they keep bidding on other items. Now I go through the whole
fargin process of NPB warnings, 2nd chance offer to underbidder, Final
Auction Fee Refund.

I do not sell much, I specify in my auctions payment must be received in 7
days or arrangements made etc. One of my bidders was on vacation, said he
was bidding from a summer lodge in VT, but he let me know when payment would
come and it did.

So why do jerks bid on stuff, usually low value and then ditch the auction?
It was for an XF-AU Denmark 5 Ore coin from 1899, final bid was still less
than catalog for the piece.

Dave

Old August 3rd 03, 12:26 PM
JSTONE9352

It's frustrating. I had one person who
paid right away the first time he was
successful in one of my auctions and
then stiffed me three times after that all
the while he was still bidding and paying
on other auctions (according to his
feedback). Some people are apparently disorganized, confused, stupid,
don't have enough money but keep bidding anyway or maybe just like playing
games in bidding with no intention of
honoring their bids. Who knows?

Ebay Email Scams.........Letter and Ebay response CalRima Autographs 2 August 23rd 04 02:43 AM
Ebay autograph policy Gummby3 Autographs 0 April 16th 04 01:29 AM
do not forward OFF this group that Xlist dahoov2 Autographs 4 March 9th 04 03:45 AM
eBay spoofs John Yamamoto-Wilson Books 0 January 23rd 04 12:46 AM
Ebay FRAUD alert ThomasTeeter Juke Boxes 6 January 22nd 04 04:34 AM