Found a 2007-P Sacagawea

Old May 27th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Fred Shecter

Default Found a 2007-P Sacagawea

I got my usual 2 boxes of circulated dollar coins at the bank on Friday and
I looked through 3/4 of them. I found a 2007-P Sacagawea in the first roll I
opened. So, far, the rest are the usual mix of GW$/Sacagaweas from 2000 and
2001/SBAs.

Must have been from someone who bought the overpriced mint bags and spent
some.

--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply

Join the Revolution:
http://www.sirius.com

Old May 27th 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

Fred Shecter wrote:
I got my usual 2 boxes of circulated dollar coins at the bank on Friday and
I looked through 3/4 of them. I found a 2007-P Sacagawea in the first roll I
opened. So, far, the rest are the usual mix of GW$/Sacagaweas from 2000 and
2001/SBAs.

Must have been from someone who bought the overpriced mint bags and spent
some.

--
-Fred Shecter

Fred, are you sure that you didn't get one of your own Sacagaweas back
in change? Have you been putting them into circulation? 8-)

Old May 29th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Fred Shecter

I stopped buying the mint bags after 2004. The 2005, 2005 and 2007 prices
from the mint are beyond insane.

--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply
Current eBay auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...shreadv ector

Join the Revolution:
http://www.sirius.com

"Jud" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old May 29th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Fred Shecter

And I just found a 2000-S in the last few rolls.

http://www.sirius.com/

"Fred Shecter" wrote in message
link.net...
I got my usual 2 boxes of circulated dollar coins at the bank on Friday and I looked
through 3/4 of them. I found a 2007-P Sacagawea in the first roll I opened. So, far, the
rest are the usual mix of GW$/Sacagaweas from 2000 and 2001/SBAs.

Must have been from someone who bought the overpriced mint bags and spent some.

--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply
Current eBay auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...shreadv ector

Join the Revolution:
http://www.sirius.com

2007 ANA ELECTIONS UPDATE - 2/8/2007 dorancoins Paper Money 1 February 8th 07 06:56 PM
2007 ANA ELECTIONS UPDATE - 2/8/2007 dorancoins Coins 3 February 8th 07 05:08 PM
2000-P Sacagawea 12 Feathers reverse die strike found! [email protected] Coins 7 May 26th 05 04:36 AM
FA Sacagawea dollars Butch Coins 1 February 9th 04 07:23 PM
Sacagawea Errors Craton Coins 1 July 1st 03 03:06 AM