Sacagawea reverse redesign moving closer to law.

Old August 20th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
shreadvector

Default Sacagawea reverse redesign moving closer to law.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:h.r.02358:

Old August 21st 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
richard schumacher

In article .com,
shreadvector wrote:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:h.r.02358:

That looks to me like a directive for new commemoratives, not for a Sac
re-design. (Why would they bother with a Sac re-design?)
Old August 21st 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Fred Shecter

They keep the obverse (Sacagawea) and change the reverse and add edge
lettering.

--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply

Join the Revolution:
http://www.sirius.com

Old August 21st 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

Current eBay auctions:http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...opZ1QQsassZshr...

shreadvector wrote:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:h.r.02358:

That looks to me like a directive for new commemoratives, not for a Sac
re-design. (Why would they bother with a Sac re-design?)- Hide quoted text -

And, after reading all of the bureaucratic nonsense, nowhere does it
say, "...and eliminate the FBI-RD!"

Old August 21st 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
shreadvector

shreadvector wrote:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:h.r.02358:

That looks to me like a directive for new commemoratives, not for a Sac
re-design. (Why would they bother with a Sac re-design?)- Hide quoted text -

And, after reading all of the bureaucratic nonsense, nowhere does it
say, "...and eliminate the FBI-RD!"- Hide quoted text -

It is not 2008 yet. I am not expecting the elimination effort to go
public until late 2008 or the 2009-2010 congress.

Sooner would be nice....

Old August 21st 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jim Seymour

Jerry Dennis wrote:
And, after reading all of the bureaucratic nonsense, nowhere does it
say, "...and eliminate the FBI-RD!"

Baby steps, man. Baby steps.

--
Jim Seymour
Old August 21st 07, 06:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
shreadvector

On Aug 21, 8:31 am, Jim Seymour wrote:
Jerry Dennis wrote:
And, after reading all of the bureaucratic nonsense, nowhere does it
say, "...and eliminate the FBI-RD!"

Baby steps, man. Baby steps.

--
Jim Seymour

That's "Baby-Back steps"....

http://www.geocities.com/babybackdollar/

(Someone needs to thaw out that guy from Alaska and get him back on
the publicity tour)