Another stupidity from USPS???

Old September 21st 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Default Another stupidity from USPS???

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 08:14:30 -0700, Sir F. A. Rien
wrote:

Ralphael1 found these unused words:

On Sep 19, 11:55*am, "rodney" wrote:
"Ralphael1"
Thank you Jerry. It is encouraging that someone else agrees with the
OLD one.

I am finding that with food as I get older,
nothing agrees.
My great love was a cold day at the footy, munching on a hot meat pie.
Now I have to be a real wuss
and unwrap a salad sandwich on brown bread. *(sigh)

ugh, double ugh. I couldn't live without the kick of a Mickey D. with
fries. G!

Ahhh, that's what makes you so 'salty'!

1.5 gm per BMAc

Nope - It's Poodles dipped in 'gator sauce.
Old September 21st 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 16:20:35 GMT, Bill Sharpe
wrote:

Ralphael1 wrote:

I still have many 1¢, 2¢, 3¢, 4¢ etc to use. When mailing the few
letters I send out I stick on extra stamps just to get rid of them.

I'm now sending out 37-cent plus 5-cent stamps. I'll get to the 39 + 3
before the rate goes up again. grin

It's neat coming up with the right pence for a letter with all
variations of make-up stamps. Makes an appealing cover, even though
most of the stamps are probably used "out of period".

Makes use of those older, but damaged 2c "Reds" and others of their
ilk.
Old September 21st 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

wrote:
Ralphael1 found these unused words:

On Sep 19, 11:55*am, "rodney" wrote:
"Ralphael1"
Thank you Jerry. It is encouraging that someone else agrees with the
OLD one.

I am finding that with food as I get older,
nothing agrees.
My great love was a cold day at the footy, munching on a hot meat pie..
Now I have to be a real wuss
and unwrap a salad sandwich on brown bread. *(sigh)

ugh, double ugh. I couldn't live without the kick of a Mickey D. with
fries. G!

Ahhh, that's what makes you so 'salty'!

1.5 gm per BMAc

Nope - It's Poodles dipped in 'gator sauce.- Hide quoted text -

No it isn't...plain old live cuddly French poodles, no color
preference.

RtOo
Old September 21st 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

wrote:
Ralphael1 found these unused words:

On Sep 19, 11:55*am, "rodney" wrote:
"Ralphael1"
Thank you Jerry. It is encouraging that someone else agrees with the
OLD one.

I am finding that with food as I get older,
nothing agrees.
My great love was a cold day at the footy, munching on a hot meat pie.
Now I have to be a real wuss
and unwrap a salad sandwich on brown bread. *(sigh)

ugh, double ugh. I couldn't live without the kick of a Mickey D. with
fries. G!

Ahhh, that's what makes you so 'salty'!

1.5 gm per BMAc

Nope - It's Poodles dipped in 'gator sauce.- Hide quoted text -

No it isn't...plain old live cuddly French poodles, no color
preference.

myplace.ttrr.org/dog_ndx.html- Hide quoted text -

What them gators like better than French Poodles is little girls.
Little boys don't taste good being made of "nails, snails and puppy
dog tails."
The "sugar, spice and everything nice" would make those reptiles smack
their lips if they had any. G

RtOo

eBay stupidity redux RF Coins 0 December 13th 07 05:47 PM
More signs of Nudo stupidity DeserTBoB 8 Track Tapes 4 January 4th 07 12:27 PM
A New Era Of Stupidity bicycle 8 Track Tapes 5 June 9th 05 01:28 AM
more of nudofrauds stupidity 8 tracker from hell 8 Track Tapes 9 February 8th 05 12:12 AM