TRUTH ABOUT DOCMAINE

Old August 3rd 03, 07:24 PM
Mary Marshall Fowler

Default TRUTH ABOUT DOCMAINE

There must be hundreds of David Bradleys. If you have a common name, look
it up using yahoo.com . I found hundreds of Mary Fowlers. Amazing. g
Mary Fowler
"Fan Fest Autographs" wrote in message
om...
Many of you have read Docmaines post. Well heres some truth on them.
HE IS A LIAR. He claims to be a David Bradley. He faxed to Lorenzo
Lamas's agent a copy of his University Of Chicago degree. We
researched it and it was a valid degree but after we contacted the
REAL David Bradley you'll see he know nothing of this person. The
real David Bradley has a website:
http://bradlinux.spc.uchicago.edu/
Also Docmaine claims there is an investigation going on against me by
member of many organizations. I urge you to write David Bradley aka
Docmaine at and ask him for contacts of these people
then write or call these people to see if he's telling the truth and
you'll see he's lying.
I have challenged David Bradley over and over to talk on the phone or
even 3-way with the UACC head or his "contact partner" at FBI and he
refuses because he knows he is a liar. Truth be told he's on the
verge of closing his stupid site and has tried to sell it on of all
places ebay. See:
Truth be told if you are looking for a scammer look at Docmaine. I
once again challege you "docmaine" lets 3 way with the head of the
UACC or the FBI you know so well. You can call a friend and him 3 way
me and I'll 3-way whoever at FBI or UACC and you'll be proven a liar.
Remember Docmaine aka David Bradley there is 3 warrants for your
arrest and a lawsuit by me waiting to be served once you get brave
enought or caught and show your face. I'M CALLING YOU OUR DOCMAINE!

Old August 3rd 03, 07:48 PM
Angel

Mike,

No matter how hard you try hurting DocMaine, you will never damage his
reputation. Your last attempts to save face are completely pathetic.
You only bring more attention to yourself and stories about your lies
are flowing from everywhere. Forget DocMaine. There are enough people
to bring you down, with or without the help of DocMaine and
ebayersthatsuck.com

Not only will your fake autographs be known, but also your attempts to
fraud people with Paypal, your on-going email spams and not to forget
the money you owe to your own celebrity customers.

A last advice for you : you should stop publishing personal info on
the net. You're not the only one with addresses & phone numbers.

Trust me, a lot of angry people are waiting for a chance to talk to
you!

Angel
Old August 7th 03, 03:22 AM
Barefootmk

who cares. i think that docmaine and michael "beavis" johnson are just 2 people
causing problems for each other and bringing ouit in public. let's keep this
one in your homes gentlemen.

The Truth TC8trax 8 Track Tapes 5 November 24th 04 12:41 AM
the TRUTH about 8-track alignment tape ! trippin28track 8 Track Tapes 2 October 6th 04 10:35 PM